INTRUDERS WELCOME: Comanche gets free multiplayer beta weekend / Early Access in March
Hannover, Germany / Vienna, Austria, February 27th, 2020 – Pilots, get ready for action! The Comanche Open Multiplayer Beta on Steam will lift-off February 28, 5 AM PST / 2 PM CET and last until March 2, 10 AM PST / 7 PM CET. This open beta will allow us to make our final preparations for the Early Access launch.
During the Comanche Open Multiplayer Beta, anyone can participate by downloading the game on Steam: http://n.thq.com/QL0830qkUzM
Watch the new teaser: http://n.thq.com/BvEn30qkWVd
While the open beta will feature only multiplayer gameplay (besides the Flight School), we’ve heard the community loud and clear:
From the start of Early Access on, Comanche will receive Single Player Missions on a regular basis, additional to new content being deployed for Multiplayer. When Early Access begins, developer Nukklear will provide a roadmap, detailing what new content will be available in upcoming updates.
Comanche is a modern helicopter shooter set in the near future. You have the choice to either delve into the evolving single player, and make a difference in a conflict of global proportions or compete with other Comanche players from all around the world in the explosive team-based multiplayer modes. Choose from an array of Comanche and drone configurations, and utilize their strengths to your tactical advantage. Experience a new era of thrilling dog-fights and stealthy drone close quarters action.
- Two in one: Control the classic Comanche itself or the technically advanced versions of this legendary helicopter in heated dogfights, and step into its accompanying drone for close-quarter combat.
- Infiltration: Objective-based, asymmetrical multiplayer. Every mission has its own goal – play as a team, to achieve victory – either on the attacking or the defending side.
- Blackbox: Team Deathmatch with kill confirmation. Fast paced multiplayer action. Coordinate with your team and find the fastest way to achieve the most takedowns.
- Many strategic opportunities: Pick one of many Comanche/Drone combinations armed with varied weapons and unique gadgets that compliments your playing style.
- You wanted it, we listened: Evolving singleplayer
- Shape the game: pick up Comanche in Early Access and participate in the development with your feedback and input!
Constant content updates: To expand, modify and improve the game. THQ Nordic and Nukklear will continuously provide new exciting content for Comanche
NUKKLEAR is an independent game development studio based in Hannover (HQ) and Berlin, Germany. The core team members started working together, all the way back in 1999, and since then established themselves as an expert powerhouse in gaming and digital content development. NUKKLEAR is known for its expertise in creating networked and connected gaming experiences and has developed multiple MMORPG and online games. But NUKKLEAR are also gamers! From the first office frag fests in the legendary Doom™ to fierce competitions in the beloved Tekken™, the team has been immersed since the very first day of their professional existence – to keep in touch with the market and to keep up to date with the latest in tech by continually evolving.
About THQ Nordic
Our official boiler plate can be found on our website: