Fell Seal’s fantasy tactics find a new platform on Nintendo Switch! Check out the new accolades trailer to learn more
Prague, Czech Republic, July xx, 2019 — 1C Entertainment and 6 Eyes Studios are excited to share that Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark will be bringing its superb fantasy tactics to Nintendo Switch on August 14! Pre-orders will be available starting on August 1st!
As one of the most highly lauded games of 2019 (85 OpenCritic and 93% on Steam), 1C Entertainment has put together an accolades trailer to celebrate the Nintendo Switch announcement and the achievement that Fell Seal is within the fantasy tactics genre.
Watch Fell Seal’s accolades trailer: https://youtu.be/BehyjM2Taa4
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark takes you to the world of Teora, a land once ravaged by a brutal beast bent on destruction. Teora narrowly escaped its dire fate thanks to the Council of Immortals, who now rule the land through their mortal agents, the Arbiters. The Council and their Arbiters keep the peace by enforcing stability and order… but at what cost? Step into the boots of Kyrie, an Arbiter that sets out on an adventure to protect the land and uncover centuries-old secrets that could shake the very foundation of everything her order stands for.
- Experience an epic and mature story, unfolding through over 40 story encounters and topped with challenging end-game content.
- Classic tactical battles, with rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautiful hand-drawn environments.
- A deep and complex class system with over 30 classes and 300 abilities lets you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class and passives. Carefully craft the character you envision, be it a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Customize your troops’ appearance your way, by selecting their portrait, outfit, colors and overall visuals from a wide selection.
- Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment, either purchased, gathered from fallen enemies or created from crafting.
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is out today on Steam (Windows, Mac, Linux), PS4, and Xbox One. For more information on the game, visit 1C Entertainment’s game page and follow 6 Eyes Studio and 1C Entertainment on Twitter
About 1C Entertainment:
1C Entertainment is an international group with offices located in Warsaw, Gdansk, Prague, Budapest and Moscow and operating in the segments of game production, distribution, and services for video game developers. The company releases video games for all platforms through its global network of partners digitally and in retail. 1C Entertainment has successfully launched over 100 game titles including critically acclaimed series – IL-2 Sturmovik, King’s Bounty, Men of War and Space Rangers. Recent releases include such games as Ancestors Legacy and Deep Sky Derelicts. For more information about 1C Entertainment and their games, please visit the official 1C Entertainment website.
About 6 Eyes Studio:
6 Eyes Studio is an independent game studio established in 2015 by the happily-married couple Pierre Leclerc (programmer) and Christina Leclerc (artist). They had previously worked in the video game and tabletop industries (EA, Activision, Gameloft, Topps Digital, Judges Guild, Studio Archcraft, etc.) for about 15 years. After many years of planning their first title, Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark, the time was finally ripe in 2015 and they officially started work on the title.
The studio’s goal is simple: to create fun and engaging titles by marrying modern design strategies with time-tested classic gameplay, and to do so using modern and vibrant 2D art.