A Headup start into gamescom
18th August, Cologne – The annual gamescom havoc is almost upon us!
These days, where a lot of people are stuck at home for the very right reason protecting each other and caring for the next human being, we at Headup are thrilled to be unleashing tons of news during the week of gamescom to keep everyone well entertained in their four walls.
Join in from a safe distance and enjoy the ride with us when we proudly reveal
- Two exclusive world premieres
- Bringing four brand-new games to the next generation of consoles
- A packed bag of ten great independent games to be shown throughout the event
- A First Look at and Hands-on with Headup’s very first own internal game production, the upcoming multiplayer sandbox RPG “Tinkertown“
- Thousands of square feet of virtual booth space at the Indie Arena with playable demos, brand new trailers, merchandise corner and much more…
With our offices pretty much right around the corner from the beautiful Cologne venue and with our hearts always beating for gamescom for many great reasons, we feel that the digital iteration of the event holds great chances for the players and the industry to take the experience of a purely digital event to the next level. This year, it’s not about who brings the biggest booth. It’s all about content, baby!
Headup is a hybrid games publishing and development company providing players worldwide with the best content in the independent gaming sector. Established in 2009, it is active on all major platforms such as consoles, mobile devices and PC, and was awarded as “Best Publisher” at the German Developers Awards in 2012, 2013, 2017 and 2019. With over 80 million customers served on mobile and further several million players on the PC and consoles, Headup is always looking to raise awareness and commercial success for developers thinking outside the box. More information can be found at www.headupgames.com and twitter.com/headupgames