Considered a living miracle, the Emperor’s Champion is one of the most powerful warriors of the Imperium. Anointed by the Chaplains of the Black Templar Chapter after receiving visions from the God-Emperor, Champions rise from the rank of their Chapter and are tooled up with the most powerful relics to serve the Imperium against their many enemies. You can read more about this new character and miniature, announced on October 9th by Games Workshop, in this blog in the official Warhammer Community.
To celebrate all these news, Nuverse is giving to all players some Scripture of Wrath fragments for free – redeem the codes BLKTMPLR1009 and BLKTMPLR1029 to get them, and exchange them for hero fragments with which to unlock the Emperor’s Champion! These codes (which are case sensitive) are active now, but the new hero won’t be active until November 1st. Join the official communities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord, YouTube and VK to stay up to date and join other players in the Lost Crusade of the Imperium Nihilus.
- Deploy Avar, the Emperor’s Champion, in battle — the new character recently announced by Games Workshop, featured in a video game for the first time!
- Experience the Indomitus Crusade like never before in this new story, officially licensed by Games Workshop, and filled with characters, details, and lore that Warhammer 40,000 fans will love.
- Manage your fleet as the commander of a Space Marines Battle Barge. Stranded in the Imperium Nihilus, you have to rebuild a fleet to wage war against the many enemies of the Imperium.
- Build facilities to mine and gather resources, and to train new Space Marines and other troops to fight your enemies.
- Lead your forces in real-time strategy battles. Deploy your troops, call on special hero abilities, and summon reinforcements at critical moments to turn the tide of battle against the forces of Chaos.
- Explore a lost sector of the massive Imperium Nihilus to advance the story, discover new locations and potential threats, and find resources.
- Forge and join alliances and challenge your enemies in PvP and PvE battles.
- Dive into the grimdark universe of Warhammer 40,000 with breathtaking visuals, stunning backdrops and detailed 3D unit models.
ABOUT WARHAMMER 40,000: LOST CRUSADE
Warhammer 40,000: Lost Crusade is a free-to-play strategy game published by Nuverse in cooperation with Games Workshop, released on January 8th 2021 on iOS and Android systems. Players take on the role of a Primaris Space Marine fleet commander – a new breed of Astartes, the transhuman warriors that defend the Imperium of Man from its many enemies in the grimdark universe of the 41st millennium.
After the fall of the planet Cadia, a massive warp rift tore reality dividing the Imperium of Man in half like an angry scar. The Primarch Roboute Guilliman, recently reawakened after a slumber of millennia, rallied the remaining forces of the Imperium in the Indomitus Crusade to stabilize the Imperium and reclaim back the regions lost to Chaos and Xenos forces. At the beginning of the game, a surprise attack upon your ship forces you to jump to the Warp – a necessary move that, on the other hand, separated your ship from the Indomitus Crusade. When you reappeared in real space, you were stranded in the Imperium Nihilus: the region behind the Great Rift, isolated from the rest of the Imperium without the light of the Astronomican to help you navigate the Warp. But your duty does not end here: as a Primaris Space Marines commander, you can still serve the Emperor waging war against his enemies in the Imperium Nihilus.
Nuverse is a game development and publishing company for players and developers around the world. Nuverse is dedicated to serving gamers worldwide by offering top-tier games, building a global community, and providing fun and inspiring experiences for every gamer.
ABOUT GAMES WORKSHOP
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 523 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com webstore and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related brands and product ranges (including our publishing division ‘Black Library’ and our special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
Warhammer 40,000: Lost Crusade © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2021. Lost Crusade, the Lost Crusade logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All other trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.