The fan-favorite Virtual Reality spiritual successor of Tetris is now available on SideQuest!
“This ain’t your Grandma’s Tetris”, says Emmanuel Floret, the solo game developer at his studio, Pixel Racers.
Vetrix is a puzzle game inspired by Tetris, but with its original mechanics built for virtual reality.
Immerse yourself in an 8-bit VR world and show dexterity, speed, and organization to achieve the best possible score.
- VR Puzzle inspired by Tetris for Game Boy.
- Place the shapes on the bottom, the sides, or even the top of the puzzle area.
- Special blocks will give you bonuses, make sure you collect them swiftly.
- Three game modes: Score, Time, and Free mode.
- Eight 8-bit Color Palettes
About Pixel Racers
Pixel Racers is an independent Video Game studio creating VR games in Québec, Canada. Founded and operated since 2016 by Emmanuel «Uman» Floret, ex-Ubisoft Montréal Game Designer and currently living the Digital Nomad life.