LOS ANGELES, CA, August 4, 2022 – Propstore, one of the leading film and TV memorabilia companies, in association with Sony Pictures Television, has today announced the Better Call Saul Auction to feature original costumes, props, and set decoration from Seasons 1 – 6 of Better Call Saul. A portion of the profits will be donated to two local charities, Assistance League of Albuquerque and ABQ Mutual Aid. Bidders can participate globally from August 18th until September 1st 2022 via www.propstore.com/bettercallsaul.
Highlights of the upcoming auction that fans and collectors can bid on with estimated sale prices include:
- Hector Salamanca’s Back-up Bell with Red Elastic Ribbon, Est. $3,000 – 5,000
- Jimmy McGill’s (as played by Bob Odenkirk) Law School University of American Samoa Sweatshirt, Est. $2,000 – 3,000
- Saul Goodman’s (as played by Bob Odenkirk) World’s 2nd Best Lawyer Mug, Est. $2,000 – 3,000
- Marco Salamanca’s (as played by Luis Moncada) Pair of Skull Tip Boots, Est. $1,500 – 2,500
- Saul Goodman’s (as played by Bob Odenkirk) Davis & Main Water Bottle with Tie and Headscarf, Est. $1,500 – 2,500
- Saul Goodman’s (as played by Bob Odenkirk) Money Bag Photo Suit, Est. $1,500 – 2,500
- Jimmy McGill’s (as played by Bob Odenkirk) Zafiro Anejo Tequila Bottle with Stopper, Est. $1,500 – 2,500
- Gus Fring’s (as played by Giancarlo Esposito) Los Pollos Hermanos Restaurant Costume and Cell Phone, Est. $1,500 – 2,500
- Mike Ehrmantraut’s (as played by Jonathan Banks) Parking Attendant Uniform with Sign and Insulated Coffee Bottle, Est. $1,000 – 1,500
- Los Pollos Hermanos Branded Items, Est. $700 – 900
- Charles (Chuck) McGill’s (as played by Michael McKean) Journal and Used Space Blanket, Est. $600 – 800
- Saul Goodman’s (as played by Bob Odenkirk) “Press 1” Burner Phone, Est. $500 – 700
Propstore is offering a free chance to win one of two Better Call Saul Gift Packs to two winners who register for the auction. Contest rules can be found at: www.propstore.com/bettercallsaul.
Chuck Costas, VP of Business Development & Marketing for Propstore, commented on the upcoming auction: “For six seasons now, we’ve watched the evolution of ‘Slippin’ Jimmy’ McGill into the smooth-talking cartel lawyer that we first met on Breaking Bad, Saul Goodman. It’s been an incredible story that’s been intertwined with fan-favorites like Gus Fring, Hector Salamanca, and Mike Ehrmantraut and the series has also introduced us to new amazing characters like Kim Wexler, Chuck McGill, Howard Hamlin, Nacho Varga, and Lalo Salamanca. Propstore is proud to be hosting this auction event to allow fans an opportunity to take home an authentic piece from this classic television series for their collection.”
Better Call Saul’s penultimate episode will air on Monday, August 8 at 9 p.m. ET and the series finale will air on Monday, August 15 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC and AMC+.
Propstore sells original movie & television props, costumes and other entertainment memorabilia, regularly hosting live and online auctions in both London and Los Angeles. Founded by CEO Stephen Lane in 1998, Propstore has been a driving force in developing the global market for entertainment memorabilia and regularly offers some of the most sought-after and valuable content in the field. Propstore also manages auction services for a number of studio and production company partners, and operates a Buy-Now sales platform on its website, propstore.com.
About Sony Pictures Television
Sony Pictures Television (SPT) is one of the television industry’s leading content providers, producing, distributing and carrying programming worldwide in every genre and for every platform. In addition to managing one of the industry’s largest libraries of award-winning feature films, television shows and formats, SPT is home to a thriving global content business, operating a robust portfolio of wholly-owned and joint-venture production companies across the U.S., Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific, as well as linear and digital channels around the world. SPT is a Sony Pictures Entertainment Company, a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Group Corporation.
About Assistance League of Albuquerque
The Assistance League of Albuquerque is an all-volunteer organization that improves lives through philanthropic programs that fulfill basic needs and enhance the quality of life in the Albuquerque metropolitan area. ALA currently offers nine philanthropic programs that touch over 10,000 adults and children yearly. The largest program is Operation School Bell® (OSB) that provides new clothing, shoes, books, food, and hygiene items to Albuquerque Public School (APS) Title 1 students experiencing poverty. The additional programs serve the following populations: victims of rape and domestic violence; children and adults suffering a critical illness; children in trauma; the hungry and homeless; senior citizen artisans; first responder agencies; other nonprofit organizations; and scholarships for low-income CNM Trades Division students.
About ABQ Mutual Aid
ABQ Mutual Aid is a collective of organizers and individuals working in solidarity to support their community by delivering free, contactless care packages. The program began on March 16, 2020, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and has been serving folks in Albuquerque and surrounding areas non-stop since. Everyone in the program involved is a volunteer, and the charity is run solely off monetary / food donations gifted by their generous community.