Swedish game developer Sharkmob is excited to announce that Bloodhunt, its brand-new title set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe, has been announced for PS5 to be released later this year.
This free-to-play, stylish take on Battle Royale has been designed to empower players with the essence of the supernatural. Bloodhunt presents unique vertical gameplay with traversal that takes you from the back-alleys to the rooftops of Prague. Successfully navigating the city, feeding to grow stronger and preserving the Masquerade are key components to the game which can be played solo or in group matched teams of three with up to 45 players.
“We’re very proud to be announcing that our first game will be coming to PS5 this year! We’ve been developing the PS5 version alongside the PC version and it’s been great working with Sony on this.” said Fredrik Rundqvist, CEO of Sharkmob.
Currently available in Early Access on PC, players can join the Bloodhunt by signing up on the official website at Bloodhunt.com
PS5 players can wishlist the game through the official PS5 store page HERE
A third person free-to-play Battle Royale experience set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe, developed in close collaboration with the World of Darkness brand team. For the first time ever, experience the thrill of vampires at war as sects clash across the city of Prague, triggered by the arrival of strike-teams from the Second Inquisition. Use your supernatural powers, weapons and wit to eradicate your enemies and deal with the hunters – all while striving to maintain the Masquerade.
● Join the Bloodhunt using supernatural powers and traverse anywhere to battle other players and AI controlled enemies to be the last vampire standing.
● Show off your vampire fantasy by customizable characters – play as a personalised vampire of your own creation. Choose your Clan allegiance to define your playstyle then let your personality shine through as you create your most unique expressive looks for friends and rivals to remember.
● Restore the Masquerade – Set in the beautiful Old Town of Prague, rendered with the highest graphical fidelity, Bloodhunt offers reasons to keep fighting with story progression using Acts updates throughout seasons.
● No “pay-to-win” mechanics – created with a player focused mentality.
● Supporting 12 languages – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish (Latin American), Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
● Spatial Audio support allows players to be fully immersed in the thrill of the hunt: listen for threats before seeing them using the latest 3D Audio technology.
PlayStation Store: https://store.playstation.com/concept/10002493/
If you are interested in learning more about Sharkmob and its activities in Malmö or London, please visit www.sharkmob.com
Sharkmob is a game studio with offices in Malmö, Sweden and London, founded in 2017 and acquired by Tencent Games in 2019. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: a battle royale game in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe slated for release in 2021; and two proprietary, unannounced titles. For more information about Sharkmob, visit https://www.sharkmob.com.
© Sharkmob 2021. All Rights Reserved.
Vampire: The Masquerade® – © Paradox Interactive AB
“PlayStation” and “PS5”are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.”