- WHAT: Rob Zombie’s “3 From Hell” grossed $1.92m at the box office during its three-day event through Fathom Events. The film drew nearly 122,000 attendees and performed in the top five at the box office each night with the highest per-screen-average on its first night over several popular releases.
- Monday, September 16 performed third at the box office just behind IT: Chapter 2, doubling the grosses of Goldfinch on nearly a quarter of the screens.
- Tuesday, September 17 performed fifth at the box office with third highest PSA just behind Hustlers.
- Wednesday, September 18 performed third at the box office with second highest PSA.
Each screening had sold out locations nationwide as well as strong same day ticket purchases driven by an innovative marketing campaign and positive word-of-mouth
Due to the box office success and continued fan demand, “3 From Hell” will screen a fourth and FINAL time on October 14, just in time for Halloween. The event will include a special video introduction from Rob Zombie and brand-new commemorative poster (while supplies last).
- WHO: Fathom Events and Saban Films
- WHEN: Monday, October 14, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. local time.
- WHERE: Tickets for “3 From Hell” can be purchased at www.FathomEvents.com or participating theater box offices. Ticketing will be set up on a rolling basis starting the week of September 23. Fans throughout the U.S. will be able to enjoy the event in 500-700 movie theaters. For a complete list of theater locations visit the Fathom Events website (theaters and participants are subject to change).