Krakow, Poland – August 6th, 2020. All in! Games has announced that Red Wings: Aces of the Sky will receive a patch including new content on Nintendo Switch.
Some of the upcoming features are:
- New match types (Hide N’ Seek, Time Battle, and Score Battle)
- The Mossy Volcano battleground
- Etrich Taube and Bristol M1 planes and new skins
Watch the new trailer to learn more about the update: Red Wings: Aces of the Sky I Versus Trailer
A sale is approaching, too! Starting August 6, Red Wings: Aces of the Sky will be 33% off on the Nintendo Game Store.
Get the game here: Red Wings: Aces of the Sky I Nintendo Switch
Take to the skies over the Great War!
Dive into this dynamic action game that puts players right in the middle of thrilling battles with a fresh take on arcade air combat. Travel back in time to the breakthrough period of flight, when the courage of pilots was unmatched and death could come at any moment.
- Play 50 story-driven campaign missions and relive the epic aerial combat of World War I
- Use 4 unique skills to gain an advantage in battles and take down enemies
- Pilot 10 historical warplanes of the Entente Powers and the Triple Alliance
- Upgrade your pilot progression skill tree to improve your stats and skills
- Fly through different game modes with a friend in local co-op (split-screen)
- Learn the story of the Red Baron, Manfred von Richthofen—the fighter ace of the war
- Read quotes from real letters of WW1 pilots on your way to becoming an ace of the sky
Wishlist on Steam:
Join the Discord server:
About All in! Games
All in! Games is a new video game publishing and production company based in Krakow, Poland. Founded in 2018, the team has raised 10M EUR for production and marketing and already signed sixteen games, including Ghostrunner (One More Level), Paradise Lost (PolyAmorous), Alaloth – Champions of The Four Kingdoms (Gamera Interactive), and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity).