Get ready to experience a new chapter fraught with challenges and danger in the legendary tale of Metin2. A mysterious power has grown at the far side of the ocean, as a devastating army under the command of the ruthless Sung Mahi continues to spread across the mysterious continent of Yohara like a villainous plague. The strongest and most stalwart of warriors must join forces to brave the long journey and storm his blood-soaked tower to bring an end to his vicious reign once and for all. Players of Conquerors of Yohara will face their most deadly challenge to date.
Learn more about the dangers that lurk in Metin2: Conquerors of Yohara by watching the new launch trailer below:
While only the strongest of warriors may dare step foot on this new continent, players eager to test their mettle against Sung Mahi and his cursed Empire can improve their skills during the in-game experience boost. Until 21 September, players level 101 and above who enter the game will receive an experience boost, allowing them to level up and gain the power they need to master the Ship Defence Hydra instance and make their way to Yohara’s savage shores.
Brand new powers and mysterious items will help you master any battle as you explore the new areas and establish a foothold in the Guild territories. Take on the challenges that lie beyond the dungeon, such as kingdom battles, and prove yourself valiant enough to place among the Conquerors of Yohara.
Key Features Include:
- New skills for each class to unleash on the battlefields of Yohara
- A new chapter added to the main storyline of Metin2
- A new continent, Yohara, with multiple zones including Kian Village, the Abandoned Fortress, Dong Gwang Plain, and the new Guild zones, with more to discover
- The new Champion system, which allows players to increase their stats beyond the level 120 cap
- A new equipment slot and new Sung Ma power-ups
- Exciting new monsters, deadly new bosses, and a treasure-trove of loot, ripe for the taking
- Ferocious, new, high-level dungeons including The Gnoll Caves and Sung Mahi Tower
- New repeatable biology quests
Developed by Webzen, Metin2 is a free-to-play title that takes place in the perilous world of the Dragon God, where exciting battles against dangerous creatures and legendary bosses await. Published by Gameforge in more than 16 languages with hundreds of thousands of players worldwide on the quest for adventure in the medieval Asia-inspired setting, Metin2 has remained one of Europe’s most popular MMORPGs for over 16 years.
Conquerors of Yohara is now available as a free update via the official Gameforge site and Steam. Keep up to date with the latest Metin2 and Conquerors of Yohara news by visiting the official Metin2 website and liking the game on Facebook. Metin2 is coming to new shores and new platforms, as the title becomes available for GeForce Now!