JIM BREUER: THE FREEDOM OF LAUGHTER TOUR
(San Antonio, TX) Known as one of today’s top entertainers, comedian Jim Breuer is stopping at the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts’ H-E-B Performance Hall for one very special socially distanced performance on Friday, March 19, 2020 at 8PM on his Freedom of Laughter Tour.
Jim Breuer came to national attention from his appearances on Saturday Night Live and in the cult classic film Half Baked. Breuer’s comedy album Jim Breuer: Live from Portland was released in 2019 to critical acclaim and reached #1 on the iTunes comedy chart.
For the last few years, Breuer has shared his dual passions for comedy and baseball with thousands through his Facebook video recaps of games. The viral impact of these videos has been massive, with clips being featured on MLB Network and ESPN SportsCenter among others. Named one of Comedy Central’s “100 Greatest Stand-Ups of All Time,” Breuer is one of the most recognizable comedians in the business, known for his charismatic stage antics, dead-on impressions, and family-friendly stand-up.
Tickets go on-sale Friday, December 18th at 10am and can be purchased online at www.tobincenter.org, via phone (210) 223-8624 and in-person at the Tobin Center’s Box Office (100 Auditorium Circle, 78205). Box Office hours are Monday-Friday 10a-6p and Saturday, 10a-2p. Socially distanced tickets are $34.50, $39.50 and $49.50.
Health and safety protocols:
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks or bags
- Touch free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services and box office.
- Seating in the H-E-B Performance Hall will be every other row with two seats empty between parties for adequate social distancing.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.