To celebrate the 20 year anniversary, we’ve created a special documentary, highlighting how Desperados came to be. This includes insights into why it wasn’t called Death Valley, why a confederate General, raising zombie soldiers to continue the American Civil War didn’t play a role, and why Jon Bon Jovi wasn’t part of the first trailer.
Check out the special here: https://youtu.be/XFYdiSrweI
Starting on April 20th, 10 AM PST, a special franchise sale for all Desperados games will start on Steam, and will run until April 23rd. Desperados III and all of its DLCs will be 50% off. Desperados – Wanted Dead or Alive, Desperados II Coopers Revenge, and Helldorado will be 75% off.
You can find the whole franchise here: http://n.thq.com/hUo830rEZk4
Desperados III is a story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game, set in a ruthless Wild West scenario. In this long-awaited prequel to the beloved classic Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, John Cooper will join forces with the runaway bride Kate, the shady hitman Doc McCoy, the giant trapper Hector, and Isabelle, a mysterious lady from New Orleans. On Cooper’s quest for redemption, his adventures lead him and his gang from rural towns, over swamps and riverbanks, and finally to a dramatic showdown worthy of Wild West legends.
Play smart if you want to succeed. A good plan can make the difference between survival and finding yourself at the business end of a pistol. Combine your team’s special skills to overcome each tough challenge in your own style.
- Play five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills
- Experience true freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacle
- Defeat large groups of enemies with careful planning and execution
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities, and many more
- Choose between non-lethal and deadly attacks, stealth and blazing guns
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges
- The Showdown mode allows you to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks
Official Desperados III Website
Mimimi Games was founded by Dominik Abé and Johannes Roth in 2008. The independent, award-winning development studio consists of about 25 employees and is based in Munich. As core studio Mimimi develops for PC as well as consoles and breathed new life into the real-time tactics genre with their title Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun in 2016. Currently, Mimimi is working on Desperados III.
Our official boiler plate can be found on our website: