Spud-tastic Management and Simulation Game Arrives Today Digitally
Videogame publisher Rising Star Games announced today that Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!, the first title in the beloved Holy Potatoes! series, is available now digitally on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and the Nintendo Switch™ system in North America.
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is a management and simulation game where players own and manage their very own weapon shop, and work toward expanding their business throughout the entire potato universe.
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! Features:
- Bonus Adventure: Includes the bonus adventure Spud Tales: Journey To Olympus
- Manage Your Shop: Dive into a hilarious potato world and take control of your own weapon shop, employing over 30 smiths to cook up the best weapons you can
- Weapons: Craft hundreds of unique weapons, training up your smiths to make better swords, axes and bows that’ll bring in bigger wedges of cash
- Weapon-Smithing: Explore the world for materials, relics and enchantments, then use them to research and build valuable weapon types
- Icons: Meet over 20 spudified versions of legendary pop-culture icons!
- Soundtrack: Features music by Kimura Masahiko, the legendary composer behind the scores for the Genso Suikoden and Castlevania series
Developed by Daylight Studios and published digitally by Rising Star Games, Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is available now digitally on PlayStation®4 system and Nintendo Switch system, with an SRP of $14.95.