- Prepare to enjoy all-new Tribal Legends
- Revamped map areas portraying how they looked before the events of the base Green Hell Story Mode
- A new hunting tribe, the Un’garaca, and new activities including healing and drums
- A dangerous new enemy
- Enemies beware! Jake can now equip a wicked 2-handed axe!
- New animals, the black panther and small tapir
*Spirits of Amazonia will be coming to consoles as a free update at a later date
About Creepy Jar
Creepy Jar, based out of Warsaw, Poland, is the publisher and developer of critically acclaimed survival game Green Hell. Established in 2016, the studio is a collection of seasoned developers and creators combining years of experience from other successful studios such as Techland and Flying Wild Hog. With an impressive list of titles on their collective resumes (Dying Light, Shadow Warrior, The Witcher 2, Bulletstorm, and more), the Creepy Jar team is passionate about making their products the best they can be with a focus on listening to their community and giving the utmost attention to every little detail. Operating with the belief that every player should be treated with respect, Creepy Jar endeavours to update Green Hell with compelling, free content on a regular basis alongside the implementation of near-constant enhancements and corrections. The Warsaw studio is surging forward bringing the Green Hell experience to the console market in 2021, and recently started development of their next project code-named ‘Chimera’.