- Flavortown is a narrative-driven action game that will release episodically, with a total of 6 episodes. Each episode provides an average of an hour half of the content, rich in story, and with many secrets to be discovered.
- Lock and load with tailor-made equipment such as the Super Action Communicator smartwatch, that keeps track of all the dirt you dig up. A set of 3-D replicating holsters that can print a wide variety of weapons you’ll be finding in your adventure.
- Make connections with the colorful characters that populate Flavortown like the Mayor himself (who looks suspiciously familiar), to the crime affiliated rap superstar Tommy Tomato.
- Play it cool as you engage in undercover operations that range from the suspiciously squeaky clean corporate office of The Grill Scouts to an illegal underground casino run by sushi outlaws.
- Take on overwhelming spins of classic minigames such as fishing, Simon says, and the exhilarating task of working as a telemarketer.
Flavortown will be available on the Oculus store on October 26th, 2020 with each episode priced at $6.00 (USD) SRP.