The free-to-play strategy game Warhammer 40,000: Lost Crusade gets a new major update which gives players the chance to play as one of four Space Marine Chapters. Lost Crusade, available now on iOS and Android in +60 countries, was published by Nuverse in cooperation with Games Workshop.
- Ultramarines, the epitome of the Astartes: noble, honorable, and disciplined, with brilliant logistics that allows them to rally bigger and better-armed forces.
- Raven Guard, masters of stealth and speed, fighting unseen wars for the Emperor’s glory, able to conceal their manoeuvres and deal devastating blows from the shadows.
- Imperial Fists, steadfast and loyal, strong of mind and spirit like a shield against the enemies of Man — deadlier and more resilient in a siege, be it as defenders or attackers.
- White Scars, fast and deadly as lightning, masters of hit-and-run tactics, and with the fastest move, recovery and attack speeds.
By voting for your favorite Chapter and inviting friends, you’ll earn in-game rewards and participate in lucky draws for even more prizes! And join your fellow Astartes in the Warhammer 40,000: Lost Crusade official communities (check the social media links below these lines)! Also, TikTok is releasing a new Ultramarine filter, so you can unleash your creativity for the glory of the Emperor.
- Experience the Indomitus Crusade like never before in this new story, officially licensed by Games Workshop, and filled with characters, details, and lore that fans of the Warhammer 40,000 franchise will love.
- Manage your fleet as the commander of a Space Marines Battle Barge. Stranded in the Imperium Nihilus, you have to rebuild a fleet to wage war against the many enemies of the Imperium.
- Build facilities to mine and gather resources, and to train new Space Marines and other troops to fight your enemies.
- Lead your forces in real-time strategy battles. Deploy your troops, call on special hero abilities, and summon reinforcements at critical moments to turn the tide of battle against the forces of Chaos.
- Explore a lost sector of the massive Imperium Nihilus to advance the story, discover new locations and potential threats, and find resources.
- Forge and join alliances and challenge your enemies in PvP and PvE battles.
- Dive into the grimdark universe of Warhammer 40,000 with breathtaking visuals, stunning backdrops and detailed 3D unit models.
ABOUT WARHAMMER 40,000: LOST CRUSADE
Warhammer 40,000: Lost Crusade is a free-to-play strategy game published Nuverse in cooperation with Games Workshop, released on January 8th 2021 on iOS and Android systems.Players take on the role of a Primaris Space Marine fleet commander – a new breed of Astartes, the transhuman warriors that defend the Imperium of Man from its many enemies in the grimdark universe of the 41st millennium.
After the fall of the planet Cadia, a massive warp rift tore reality dividing the Imperium of Man in half like an angry scar. The Primarch Roboute Guilliman, recently reawakened after a slumber of millennia, rallied the remaining forces of the Empire in the Indomitus Crusade to stabilize the Imperium and reclaim back the regions lost to Chaos and Xenos forces. At the beginning of the game, a surprise attack upon your ship forces you to jump to the Warp – a necessary move that, on the other hand, separated your ship from the Indomitus Crusade. When you reappeared in real space, you were stranded in the Imperium Nihilus: the region behind the Great Rift, isolated from the rest of the Empire without the light of the Astronomican to help you navigate the Warp. But your duty does not end here: as a Primaris Space Marines commander, you can still serve the Emperor waging war against his enemies in the Imperium Nihilus.