(San Antonio, TX) The Tobin Center for the Performing Arts presents Comedian, Brian Regan, coming to the H-E-B Performance Hall for one socially distanced performance on Friday, March 26, 2021 at 8PM.
Critics, fans and fellow comedians agree: Brian Regan is one of the most respected comedians in the country with Vanity Fair calling Brian, “The funniest stand-up alive,” and Entertainment Weekly calling him, “Your favorite comedian’s favorite comedian.”
Brian stars in his own Netflix series, Stand Up and Away! With Brian Regan, which premiered on Christmas Eve 2018. Brian and Jerry Seinfeld Executive Produce the four-episode original half-hour series that combines sketch comedy and stand-up.
Brian premiered his seventh hour of comedy, the Netflix special, Brian Regan: Nunchucks and Flamethrowers, on November 21, 2017, which is also available as a vinyl album. This is the first in a two-special deal with Netflix, joining Brian with Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld and others in multi-special deals with the leader in worldwide streaming. Brian’s second Netflix special, Brian Regan: On The Rocks, will premiere on February 23.
Brian can be seen in the role of “Mugsy” in the Peter Farrelly TV series, Loudermilk, on The Audience Network. Farelly personally cast Regan in the series, which premiered on October 17, 2017 to rave reviews.
In 2015, Brian made history with his stand-up special, Brian Regan: Live from Radio City Music Hall, as the first live broadcast of a stand-up special in Comedy Central’s history.
A regular on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Brian is the rare guest who the show invites on for two segments: a performance segment and a segment on the couch to chat with Jimmy. Previously, Brian was a regular guest on The Late Show with David Letterman, making 28 appearances on the CBS show.
Brian made a scene-stealing cameo in Chris Rock’s film, Top Five, and he is a guest on two episodes of Seinfeld’s Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, which is now streaming on Netflix.
Tickets go on-sale Friday, February 5th at 10am and can be purchased online at www.tobincenter.org, via phone (210) 223-8624 or in-person at the Tobin Center Box Office (100 Auditorium Circle, 78205). Box Office hours are Monday-Friday 10a-6p and Saturday, 10a-2p. Socially distanced tickets are $57.50and $67.50.
Health and safety protocols:
- All attendees will be temperature screened before entry. Patrons with elevated temperatures will not be allowed to enter.
- All attendees must wear a mask for entrance and anytime they are away from their seats or designated areas. (Masks will be provided to those without).
- No outside food or drinks
- No large purses, backpacks or bags
- Touch free payments and ticket scanning
- Restroom and elevator occupancy limited and monitored at all times
- Frequent cleaning on touch surfaces and use of electrostatic disinfectant devices
- Multiple touchless hand sanitizer locations are available throughout the venue.
- Plexi guards in place for concessions, patron services and box office.
- Seating in the H-E-B Performance Hall will be every other row with two seats empty between parties for adequate social distancing.
- Floor markers for social distancing will be in place at all queuing locations- Parking garage elevator lobbies, Tobin elevator lobbies, concessions, patron services, merchandise locations, restrooms, and box office.
- Social distance spacing will be maintained on the Will Naylor Smith River Walk Plaza and the Carlos Alvarez Studio Theater.
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will be temperature screened before entering the theater and will not be allowed to enter if elevated
- Tobin Center staff and volunteers will wear face masks at all times.