Fancy yourself as a great detective? Maybe you’re Sherlock Holmes, Miss Marples or even Scooby Doo? Time to prove your sleuthing skills!
As Lady Love Dies, it is your job to find the clues and determine the killer. Who was killed? Only the entire Island of Paradise.
Paradise Killer is coming to PC and Nintendo Switch on September 4th.
Stylish Murder Mystery, Paradise Killer, Announces Release Date and Nintendo Switch Availability
The open-world whodunit where you must decide who murdered Paradise launches for PC and Nintendo Switch on September 4
Melbourne, Australia – August 25th, 2020 — Publisher Fellow Traveller and indie developer Kaizen Game Works are thrilled to announce that Paradise Killer, the open-world murder mystery, will now launch on Nintendo Switch as well as Windows PC on Friday, September 4, 2020!
To celebrate the launch of Paradise Killer Nintendo Switch pre-orders will have a 20% discount from now until September 11. On Steam, the game will have a 20% launch week discount from launch on September 4 until September 18.
Paradise Killer will have a demo available during Fellow Traveller’s presence as part of the Indie Arena Booth at Gamescom 2020 from August 27-30th. You can download the demo on Steam here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1160220/Paradise_Killer/
Paradise Killer on Nintendo Switch: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/paradise-killer-switch/
Welcome to a whodunit tale where you get to decide who did the deed—you just have to PROVE it.
On the eve of rebirthing a new Paradise Island, the Council of leaders is murdered and Paradise is killed. This is the crime to end all crimes.
You play as Lady Love Dies, an “investigation freak” who is summoned from exile to decide who the murderer is. Search for clues and find the evidence needed to accuse whoever you find guilty. Multiple suspects means multiple possible outcomes based on the evidence you discover and the choices you make.
What are the facts? What are the truths? Are they the same?
Who killed Paradise?
- Breathe life back into Paradise – You are tasked with finding the killer and building an airtight case against them. Take your case to trial and argue your interpretation of the evidence. Only when someone is successfully convicted can the crime be considered solved and Paradise be saved.
- What are the facts? What are the truths? Are they the same? – The “truth” is that there are many possible killers and many ways to build a case. Even if you make a convincing case for prosecution and get someone convicted, is the mystery really solved?
- Explore an island full of secrets – Paradise is an island set in an alternate future history filled with cryptic lore and even more mysteries. Examine bizarre relics to learn more about this world’s surreal history.
- Find YOUR Paradise – You choose who to accuse, and build a case to support a conviction. Everyone on Paradise has a secret to hide and something to gain. Old friends become new suspects, forcing you to choose between the evidence, the greater good and your own beliefs. There are many possible murderers, but who you pick will define your own personal truth.
- Gather evidence – Let your personal computer and electronic assistant Starlight be your guide through another dance of an investigation. Collect evidence, record testimony and interpret the facts to form your own truth.
- Unlock hidden areas – Solve hieroglyph puzzles on ancient nightmare computers to discover new areas of the island, find concealed evidence and reveal terrifying secrets.
Paradise Killer comes to Windows PC and Nintendo Switch on September 4, 2020.
- Wishlist on Steam – https://store.steampowered.com/app/1160220/Paradise_Killer/
- Pre-Order on Nintendo Switch – https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/paradise-killer-switch/
About Fellow Traveller
Fellow Traveller is an indie games label exploring the possibility space of what games can be. Passionate about the vast and untapped potential of games as a story-telling medium, its mission is to seek out pioneering game developers working on unusual games with narrative at their core, help these developers bring their creations to the world and to connect them with players looking for something different.
Formerly known as Surprise Attack Games, the label was founded in 2011 and rebranded as Fellow Traveller in 2018. You may know them for the hacking game using real Unix commands (Hacknet), the surveillance thriller series that puts you in the shoes of Big Brother (Orwell), or the quiet rumination on life and loss (The Stillness of the Wind).
Fellow Traveller’s sister company, The Treasure Hunters Fanclub, brings together a group of experienced members of the games industry (the fans), scouting for interesting projects from independent developers (the treasure hunters) and puts together a deal that includes indie-friendly funding from its members and a publishing deal with Fellow Traveller. Money, marketing and mentorship in support of independent creative vision.
About Kaizen Game Works
Kaizen Game Works is a UK based independent game studio formed in 2018 by two games industry veterans. Drawing on their experience working on BAFTA-winning AAA narrative games and wildly popular high end mobile games, Kaizen want to change the rules around game narratives and how players experience them. With a focus on player agency and story interaction, Kaizen want to allow players to craft their own tales and express themselves within games.