A week ago I hosted the HelloSwitch event, where we announced 6 titles coming to Nintendo Switch. How cool is it that we’re launching the first title a week later?
The Final Station is one of our top-rated games. Created by a 2 man Russian indie studio Do My Best Games, The Final Station takes you on a journey through a Soviet-inspired post-apocalyptic world. It’s a story driven action survival game where you play as a train conductor. Scavenge for resources, fight off the infected, and make your way to the final station. Featuring “The Only Traitor” DLC that takes the story on the road, I’m hoping you enjoy the game in its first portable form.
- Live on the North American Switch Store
- Launching in Europe on February 27th.
- Featuring the full game + “The Only Traitor” DLC
- Localized in English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Italian and Polish
- MSRP $19.99
- Official website contains the keyart you need
- Steam Page
- Launch Tweet