Today’s new trailer gives fans a glimpse into life in the mysterious world of Breakwaters, including a look at larger buildings, a variety of water interactions, and combat with various enemies. Solo or with friends, players explore a procedural world with dangerous ocean depths and nearby islands while battling or avoiding terrifying Titans. Artifacts from a dead civilization beneath the waves, these massive monsters constantly roam the world, causing destruction. Can you earn the right to become a Breakwater and stop the Titans?
- Online co-op and single player.
- The largest ocean simulation in a game ever that creates a unique interactive open-world experience.
- Defeat Titans as large as an island and fight Golems as big as a house.
- Gather crystals and refine them into items that displace and deform the ocean revealing rich resources below.
- Build structures that interact with the world-scale ocean simulation; turn a valley into a lake or open the doors and flood the lowlands.
- Craft items to suit your play style, whether it be farmer, explorer, or adventurer.
- Build and customize your boat to handle Titans, rough weather, and local enemies.
- A massive world filled with procedural islands and unique biomes.
- Dynamic time of day and weather.