Watch the PC Upgrade trailer here: https://youtu.be/9h0VecgDmm8
1. Enhanced campaign experience
- Improved RTS mechanics and reworked RTS faction (Humans, Orcs and Elves) designs, introduced in the expansions Fallen God & Soul Harvest
- Updated Skilltrees with new spell mechanics introduced in the expansions
- Improved Questflow
- Improved loot distribution for a smoother progression
- Reworked crafting
- RTS AI Balance overhaul
- Complete rework of the hub for minimizing downtimes
- Complete purge of campaign/quest logic issues
- Improved Coop Mode
3. Full Gamepad Support for controls and UI
4. A new skirmish map “Bitter Canyon” set in a mountainous environment
5. Journey Mode: An additional game mode similar to the original SpellForce’s “Free Game Mode”, providing more than 20 hours of unique content and a lot of replay value. Can be played in Coop!
6. Journey Skirmish: Play PvP skirmish matches against other players with your journey heroes
7. Arena Mode: An additional endless game mode where you start with a fresh character, fight against waves of monsters, and buy loot and spells from merchants to compete with other players in the leaderboards which can also be played in Coop
8. Improved Mod Support and mod support for the new Journey and Arena modes. Create your own Journey or arena maps and share them with the community.
SpellForce 3 Console Edition Overview
On March 8, 2022 SpellForce 3 Reforced will be playable on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One™ and PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series S/X™ at an SRP of $39.99/€39.99/£34.99. Additionally to the SpellForce 3 Reforced base game, both expansions will also be available on March 8, 2022. “Soul Harvest” and “Fallen God” will each one sold separately at an SRP of $19.99/€19.99. Both expansions feature their own single-player campaign with 30+ hours of gameplay each, as well as new units and more. The whole package, called SpellForce 3 Reforced Complete Edition, is also available at an SRP of $59.99/€59.99.
SpellForce 3 Reforced Complete Edition:
PS4 SIEE: http://n.thq.com/AqLM30rRTnK
PS5 SIEE: http://n.thq.com/yTyz30rRTnQ
PS4 SIEA: http://n.thq.com/y8ZP30rRTnT
PS5 SIEA: http://n.thq.com/URwc30rRTnX
PS4 SIEJ: http://n.thq.com/bRce30rRTo0
PS5 SIEJ: http://n.thq.com/NoLh30rRTo5
SpellForce III Reforced is a unique mix of an epic RPG storyline blended with accessible real-time strategy elements, designed to offer a riveting console experience to fans and newcomers alike.
It is the year 518. The rebellion of the renegade mages, known as the Mage Wars, has been quashed by the Crown. However, it was a Pyrrhic victory: Whole regions have fallen into anarchy, refugees roam the lands in search of shelter, and a mysterious, deadly plague called the “Bloodburn” has arisen and is spreading rapidly.
- Innovative Mix: Unique gameplay blending RTS and RPG naturally together
- Streamlined for consoles: Intuitive gamepad integration and tailor-made UI to smoothly control a strategy/RPG mix with complex mechanics
- Create & Customize: Create your own hero and choose between distinct skill trees
- Single-player campaign: Featuring the dark, enthralling story of the long-misunderstood Trolls and their battle for survival, with a playtime of around 20 hours
- Build to Fight: Raise your own army and fight epic mass battles
- Epic Storyline: Immerse yourself in a rich world – Unravel the secrets behind the current situation in Nortander. Explore Eo, a fully-realized world filled with interesting characters and heart-wrenching stories.
- Make new friends – assemble your party from a diverse cast of companions that not only complement your skills in interesting ways but also have an impact on the narrative. Manage their skills and equipment to ensure victory on the battlefield.
- Choose your side: Strengthen and command one of three factions – Elves, Orcs and Humans. Prepare your troops and fight the mother of all battles. Play strategically, taking advantage of terrain, troop formations, visibility, scouting, etc.
- Experience an epic tale: Enjoy a fully-voiced 30+ hour campaign on your own or with friends in the campaign coop mode. Face opponents of all skills in the online battles.