Space Punks, the bombastic, over-the-top action role-playing game developed by Flying Wild Hog’s Cracow Studio and published by Jagex Partners, has blasted its way into Early Access exclusively on Epic Games Store.
Players can now get into the game, and help co-create the destiny of Space Punks thanks to their ongoing Early Access feedback, by purchasing a Founders Pack at the Epic Games Store here: www.epicgames.com/store/p/space-punks. A Founders Pack guarantees a place in Early Access, and they come in two varieties:
- Swag Pack: The basic pack for any budding misfit provides guaranteed Early Access and unlocks all four main characters. It also features a Season 1 Battle Pass for Open Beta and exclusive backgrounds, four emotes, the Epic Cape and Epic Dash effect. Price: $29.99 / €23.99 / £21.99
- Splendor Pack: The ultimate starter kit for only the hardcore scoundrel features everything in the Swag Pack as well as other additional benefits – four Epic Character Skins, Epic Player Entrance and more. Price: $49.99 / €39.99 / £34.99
Space Punks will be released in Open Beta this winter, with a console release in 2022.
Watch the Founders Pack trailer here: https://youtu.be/Bf4cWVgRCEE
Get into the Space Punks Early Access at Epic Games Store here: www.epicgames.com/store/p/space-punks
Sign up to hear more about Space Punks at www.playspacepunks.com
For more information about Flying Wild Hog go to www.flyingwildhog.com
For more information about Jagex Partners go to www.jagex.com/partners
Key features of Space Punks:
- Endless Arsenal: Guns, grenades, gadgets and gizmos. Whatever weapon you’re looking for, this galaxy’s got it, and they’re all designed for one thing: instant gratification
- Limitless Power If there’s one thing you want in this universe, it’s MORE. It’s all about the space Benjamins. Get stuff. Get famous. And get more powerful with every run
- Not Heroes: Misfits. Pirates. Scoundrels. Just don’t call them heroes. They might have hearts of gold but they’d happily pawn them for gun money
- Share the Glory: Sure, you’ll need to split your plunder, but nothing beats the shared satisfaction of a successful run with your closest friends in the galaxy
- Brilliant Galaxy: It’s a weird and wonderful universe full of weird and not-so-wonderful things… all ready and waiting to kill you. Better kill them first