TACTICAL ADVENTURES’ SOLASTA: CROWN OF THE MAGISTER FULLY FUNDED ON KICKSTARTER
Free Playable Demo Extended Until October 18 and New Stretch Goals Coming to Kickstarter Regularly
PARIS, FRANCE – SEPTEMBER 27, 2019 – French independent developer, Tactical Adventures announced today that tactical role-playing video game Solasta: Crown of the Magister is 100% funded on Kickstarter. With full funding and the recent license grant by Wizards of the Coast to use the Dungeons & Dragons SRD 5.1 content and rules, Tactical Adventures will keep its hour long free demo available on Steam for an additional two weeks. Players will now have access to the completely free demo through October 18. Tactical Adventures will gradually roll out stretch goals adding more content and new features to the project to please its community and to ensure Solasta: Crown of the Magister reaches its full potential. The Kickstarter expires on October 4.
Solasta is a unique team-based adventure where each character plays a critical role in the campaign and can be a hero. Players must take advantage of each character’s strengths and weaknesses if they are to succeed. The dynamic and mysterious world features elements of verticality, allowing players to use their surroundings as an element of strategy. Players can position ranged characters on high vantage points or send their thief down into shafts and caverns to scope out what’s ahead. In Solasta, light is a tool to explore the depths and hollows of dungeons or can be used as a weapon against the creatures of the dark, but if not careful, it can give away the party’s position
Solasta: Crown of the Magister Features:
- Verticality: Solasta is a three-dimensional world, rather than a series of flat maps. Locations can be explored by climbing walls, flying, teleporting, crawling through tunnels, finding secret passages, or falling through unstable ground, allowing the player to use the environment to take on encounters in multiple different ways.
- Team Based Adventure: Players will have many options to choose races, classes, backgrounds, and can even roll for stats as they create their party. All members are essential – together you will adventure through Solasta as a group, where you must work together in pursuit of your quest.
- Tactical CRPG: Each encounter can be handled in multiple ways. Will you use the high ground to strike your enemies from above as a Darkweaver Rogue, or shove your enemies into deep chasms as a Mountaineer Fighter? Your choices alone will determine the destiny of your party.
- Light: Light will not only help to see your surroundings as you explore deep underground or in a dungeon. It can also be used as a weapon against the light-fearing creatures you will encounter along your journey. Careful, though – light can also give away your position.
- Created by Tabletop Players: Tactical Adventures is a team of highly experienced Tabletop players and veteran game developers who are passionate about the genre, striving to create the best Tactical RPG video game
Solasta: Crown of the Magister is available to back on Kickstarter until October 4, and the free demo is available on Steam until October 18. Media interested in learning more about Tactical Adventures and Solasta: Crown of the Magister should email Danitra Alomia ([email protected]).
Stay up to date with Solasta: Crown of the Magister: visit the website and Steam, follow on Twitter, Instagram, like on Facebook, watch on YouTube, and Twitch, and join the conversation on Discord or the official forums.
ABOUT TACTICAL ADVENTURES:
Tactical Adventures is a video game development studio, created in 2018 by Mathieu Girard, who previously co-founded Amplitude Studios (acquired by Sega in 2016). Located in the heart of Paris, Tactical Adventures is a self-published studio, aiming to create immersive & tactical video games within the RPG genre. One of the key strengths of the studio’s philosophy revolves around the recruitment of experienced team members, organized into agile teams, whose development process & decisions will be made in collaboration with their community. Tactical Adventures is not affiliated with Wizards of the Coast LLC. Dungeons & Dragons and SRD 5.1 are property of Wizards of the Coast