Saddle Up for the Closed Beta This April and Join the Official Discord Channel Launching Today
Wooah Nelly, that’s right! The Official Sky Noon Discord Channel also launches today and gamers should join the Sky Noon posse for future news on the game, social events, and giveaway promotions: discord.gg/skynoon
Some of the rip-roaring weapons and tools featured in Sky Noon:
- Machine Pistol aka Road Runner: Target other players with endless bursts of air as the Machine Pistol is fully equipped to handle a large quantity of air rounds.
- Shotgun aka Typhoon: The range of the Shotgun may be short, but with a wide spread shooting capacity, players will be able to efficiently take down their opponents.
- Revolver aka Ol’ Faithful: For the player who has dreamed of being a western sharp shooter ala John Wayne, the Revolver is the perfect weapon to pick off your enemies with precision.
- Hand Cannon aka Jail Breaker: The Hand Cannon is the gun for players who want to send their opponents blasting off into the clouds with a powerful BOOM!
- Grappling Hook aka…The Lifeline: Players can use the grappling hook to latch onto buildings, crates, or the floating islands themselves to save themselves from being eliminated!
Sky Noon takes place in a reinvented Wild West universe where the frontier floats among the clouds. Powerful cartels crave to control the most precious resource in the West: water. Players take the role of hired gunslingers that battle opposing fighters across floating islands in the sky. There are no health meters in Sky Noon; instead, to eliminate enemies, players use various super-power compressed air weapons to send them flying out of their boot spurs! Grappling hooks and lassos must constantly be used to prevent players from falling off into the great blue sky. Combined with other items like steam-powered jetpacks, jump pads, and teleporters, cowboys need to be quick on the draw and light on their boots in the fast-paced, aerial mayhem of Sky Noon.
Sky Noon will be launching on Steam Early Access in Q2 2018. Cowboys looking to join the gang should follow the game development on Twitter, “Like” us on Facebook, connect on Discord, and visit the official site, SkyNoonGame.com.
ABOUT LUNAR ROOSTER
Founded in 2016, Lunar Rooster is a small independent team of four based in Auckland, New Zealand. The team of four met while studying game development at Auckland’s Media Design School where they began development on their maiden title, Sky Noon. Lunar Rooster aims to make games that are as fun to watch as they are to play, as entertainment is best shared. They are striving to create the most robust and enjoyable game experiences possible.
ABOUT REVERB TRIPLE XP
Reverb Triple XP provides a spectrum of services customized to focus on the needs of indie game developers. Triple XP titles stand out with excellent gameplay, creative design, and that elusive fun factor. Once identified, Reverb’s team of game industry veterans partner with the indie dev team, fully understand the game by actually playing it and provide world class marketing, PR, social, production and distribution services that are fitting for games of the highest quality. A cornerstone of the programs is that the developer retains creative control and ownership of its intellectual property as well as receiving a custom solution tailored to their exact needs. Each year, only a handful of titles are chosen to be in Reverb Triple XP, prioritizing quality over quantity