Pre-prepurchase for Skellboy is available now and includes a 10% discount.
January 20th 2020- Fabraz and Umaiki Games are proud to announce that Skellboy will be making its way to the Nintendo Switch on January 30th! Join Skippy the skeleton on their journey to defeat an evil magician and his assorted lackeys, all while swapping out body parts left and right for bits and bobs from your friends and foes in this Action RPG Adventure. You’ll need every edge you can get as you battle as your way across the Cubold Kingdom, which is lovingly rendered in beautiful 3D pixel art and set against a rocking suite of chiptune songs and sound effects.
Nintendo Switch Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdagVl8Ocoo
Skellboy will available on January 30th 2020 on the Nintendo Switch for $20.00 USD, but can be pre-ordered starting now with a 10% discount. There’s also some sweet merch available from The Yetee and the soundtrack will be available on vinyl courtesy of Black Screen Records. Skellboy will also be coming to Steam sometime later this year.
Sometimes, when there is nobody up to the task, old heroes have to rise from the grave to save the day! Crush your enemies and make good use of their guts – literally, as you can augment Skippy with your foe’s body parts and weapons!
Help Skippy, the cubic skeleton, to fight off Squaruman’s endless forces of undead and vicious foes in this rectangular action packed cardboard adventure!
- An expansive singleplayer experience across the interconnected Kingdom of Cubold full of square charming characters and edgy villains!
- A true action-rpg adventure that will test your skill and rewards exploration!
- Swap your bones for 100+ different body parts and items of friends and foes with (more or less) useful effects!
- 5 unique weapon types to clobber any foes you face!
- Special enemies and bosses that will truly test your mettle!
- A Vibrant 2d pixelart style that comes to life in a 3d world!
- Includes some rocking chiptune tracks and sounds!