Shoot 1UP DX Coming to Nintendo Switch on October 15th
Mommy’s Deluxe Games
Shoot 1UP DX marks the beginning of a series of remastered releases from Mommy’s Best Games. Following Shoot 1UP DX, expect eye-caressing HD remasters of Explosionade and Weapon of Choice. Each game is being lovingly ported to Switch, PS4, and Xbox One by the original developer Mommy’s Best Games, and by Unity-experts Super Soul.
First Up: Nintendo Switch
Shoot 1UP DX is coming first to Nintendo Switch on October 15th. From there, expect the PS4 and Xbox One versions to follow closely, as the game is certified, verified, and otherwise analyzed by each console owner’s detailed testers.
Key Features for Shoot 1UP DX
- 1UPs instantly enter the action!
- Command up to 30 ships at the same time!
- 2 player local co-op play for 60 simultaneous player ship insanity!
- Contract your phalanx to dodge enemy fire, expand your ships to fire the PLASMA AUGER!
- Weapons upgrade as you collect more ships (And they downgrade when you lose them so stay sharp!)
- Sacrifice ships for a BULLET-VAPORIZING BOMB which increases in power the more ships you’ve collected!
- Hardcore? Crank up the difficulty and gameplay speed for THUMB-TWISTING maneuvers!
- Classic shmup design – 8 levels of alien-fighting action, ready for you to get your revenge!
- Deluxe Version includes 2 brand new levels, a dozen NEW ENEMIES, bosses, and more!