Pre-orders are now live on Android and iOS!
Bay Area, California – September 4, 2019 – There are exactly three things we want you to know ahead of the Mythgard Open Beta / Early Access launch coming September 19.
A new ‘how to play’ video is now up on YouTube. You should watch it! Might just help to sum the game up for you so you can jump in to do reviews starting September 10 (which is when the reviews version goes live for those of you with codes).
Starting now (now!) content creators are invited to apply for partnership status. For those of you who are interested, further information and the application form can be found in the Mythgard Discord server.
Alright, this might not seem like a big deal to you but it’s an important milestone for the developers and I think it’s worth mentioning: the game has now been approved by Apple for launching on iOS. This means that pre-orders for Android and iOS are now live for both platforms’ respective storefronts.
We march ever closer to the Mythgard Open Beta and the entire team at Rhino can’t wait to share it with you.
- 400+ cards featuring gorgeous art
- Play solo, 1v1, or even 2v2
- Solo story campaign, draft, and rank modes
- In and around game social features, including spectator mode, replay, and a Mythgard Twitch extension for streamers
- Play using the same account across Steam, iOS, and Android
- Website: https://mythgardgame.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MythgardGame/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mythgardgame
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/mythgard/
- Discord: https://discord.gg/mythgard
The Mythgard Beta is coming to Steam (Windows & Mac), Google Play, and the App Store September 19, 2019.
About Rhino Games
Rhino games is an independent game studio located in the San Francisco bay area and made up of nine game industry veterans. Rhino’s founders and employees have built some of the best selling and most recognized games and franchises of all time. https://www.rhinogamesinc.com/
Developers: Rhino Games
Beta Release Date: September 19, 2019
Genre: CCG, Urban Fantasy
Platforms: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android