PixelNAUTS releases a new trailer for its upcoming space racing brawler Rocket Rumble – a 2-4 player party game where a charming cast of animals in rocket suits smash and bash their way across the finish line. A PC game to play with family and friends on the couch or online, as each player builds their character, unlocking new cosmetics by earning points on each racing match. Rocket Rumble is scheduled to release in Early Access this summer on Steam for USD $12.
Let’s talk about special features:
- Single-screen local and online multiplayer: Invite your friends and family to a fun competition.
- Players choose and fully customize their character: Select between 4 different racers; Riku – the bird of prey, Bert – the pale swine, Pepper – corgi dog, and Ophelia – the silver tabby. And more characters to be added after launch!
- Race across 9 different obstacle courses: Race through an Asteroid Mine, Star Forest, amidst a Galactic Battle, and through a dangerous Space Reef, avoiding asteroids, machines, lasers, creatures, and plant life.
- Unlock hundreds of new cosmetics: hats, badges, neck decor, eyewear, banner, special rocket trails, custom designs, and NEW characters!
- Brawl your way through the fields: Using items is the heart of Rocket Rumble. Launch rockets, bombs, and electrifying EMPS. Lasso other players and throw them around, deflect rivals with a powerful plasma shield, or rocket your way into first place!
- Fully customize your matches: selecting specific tracks, a custom playlist, or signing up for the full championship, all while specifying the settings such as rules, items, and speed of the game.
PixelNAUTS is a game development company, founded by Alex Golebiowski and Chris Iacobucci. Since inception, they have contributed to a variety of high-end productions across a broad range of platforms.