- Single-screen local and online multiplayer: Invite your friends and family to an action-packed competition, or queue up to rumble online!
- Choose your racer!
- Riku – The mystical bird
- Bert – The proud pig
- Pepper – The friendly corgi
- Ophelia – The sassy cat
- And more characters to be added after launch!
- Three Procedurally Generated Tracks: With procedurally generated levels, you’ll never have the same race twice! Fight your way through a robot-filled factory, an asteroid field, and a Space Pirate stronghold. Avoid magma pillars, asteroids, machinery, cannon fire, and the Kraken! Future additions to levels and more tracks on the way mean there’s always something new to look forward to!
- Unlock hundreds of new cosmetics: Hats, badges, eyewear, banners, custom suit designs, and more!
- Brawl your way through each track: Launch disks, toss bombs, blast players, into the air with the Shockpack, and inflate your competition with the Super-Sizer!
PixelNAUTS is a game development company, founded by Alex Golebiowski and Chris Iacobucci. Incorporated in November 2010, PixelNAUTS moved into its offices in St. Catharines, Ontario in January 2011. PixelNAUTS quickly established itself as a game development studio, providing art development services for other companies, and working on original content in-house. Since inception, they have contributed to a variety of high-end productions across a broad range of platforms. PixelNAUTS launched LOST ORBIT: Terminal Velocity in 2019 on PS4, Switch, Xbox, and PC.