- Customize your cubs: Select the activities that you would like to track for each baby (breastfeeding, bottle feeding, weight, medicine intake, sleep and growth).
- Charts & routines: View your child’s routines by looking at pattern charts, daily sessions and durations. You can even set up your own day/night times and customize to your needs.
- Setup notifications: Set up notifications for each activity, and customize the app to meet your care tracking needs. We also provide notifications when a co-host logs an activity.
- Sharing across multiple caregivers: You can add other caregivers to your baby’s profile to track activities along with other family members, consultants and doctors.
- Customize your profile: Upload a profile picture and pick a profile color, customize your views.
- Dark mode: Switch to dark mode at night and reduce disruptions.
The Cubtale Baby Tracker App is available now for use and the Cubs will be available on the market in early Q1 2022. The product will be demonstrated at CES.
Cubtale will exhibit from Booth #61339 at CES 2022 (January 5-8 in Las Vegas) in the Eureka Park Marketplace Hall G at the Venetian Expo. The company will also exhibit at CES Unveiled.
Additional information about Cubtale can be found on Cubtale.com or @cubtale across social media.