Red Wings: Aces of the Sky releases on October 13, 2020 for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Krakow, Poland – September 29th, 2020. All in! Games is thrilled to reveal that Red Wings: Aces of the Sky, created by the company’s internal development team, now has a release date for PC and consoles. Get your aviator hats and goggles ready for sky-high thrills on October 13. If you’re an Xbox One player, don’t wait—pre-order your Red Wings: Aces of the Sky copy now to get it 20% off! The game is already available on Nintendo Switch.
In addition, an approximately half-hour long demo will be available at the Steam Game Festival, from October 7-13. The Red Baron shot his first enemy plane down in September 1915—you can take down your first enemy in October 2020 with four levels of the German campaign, in three different planes! Don’t worry about the difficulty, the demo will cover you with a tutorial.
Get the game here:
Take to the skies over the Great War!
Dive into this dynamic action game that puts players right in the middle of thrilling battles with a fresh take on arcade air combat. Travel back in time to the breakthrough period of flight, when the courage of pilots was unmatched and death could come at any moment.
- Play 50 story-driven campaign missions and relive the epic aerial combat of World War I
- Use 4 unique skills to gain an advantage in battles and take down enemies
- Pilot 10 historical warplanes of the Entente Powers and the Triple Alliance
- Upgrade your pilot progression skill tree to improve your stats and skills
- Fly through different game modes with a friend in local co-op (split-screen)
- Learn the story of the Red Baron, Manfred von Richthofen—the fighter ace of the war
- Read quotes from real letters of WW1 pilots on your way to becoming an ace of the sky
Wishlist on Steam:
Join the Discord server:
About All in! Games
All in! Games is a video game publishing and production company based in Krakow, Poland. Founded in 2018, the team creates and supports unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. All in! Games’ portfolio features titles such as Ghostrunner (One More Level, co-publisher 505 Games), Paradise Lost (PolyAmorous), Alaloth – Champions of The Four Kingdoms (Gamera Interactive), and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). All in! Games is listed on the stock exchange in Warsaw after their merger with Setanta in 2020.