Primordials of Amyrion Reveals First Gameplay Trailer and Gets Alpha Date For Steam and Epic Games Store
WIREGAMES Publishing and GD Entertainment, today released an all new gameplay trailer for their upcoming tug-of-war multiplayer online battle arena title Primordials of Amyrion. Players can deploy a multitude of strategies using a wide variety of units across multiple armies as they upgrade their buildings, champions, minions, and primordials to turn the fog of war in their favor in this unique 1v1 battle arena.
Watch the Primordials of Amyrion Gameplay trailer here:
Primordials of Amyrion will be featuring an upcoming Alpha playtest date on both the Steam and Epic Games Store.
- Alpha Playtest – June 10, 2020 – June 14, 2020 starting at 8am PDT
Wishlist on Steam and the Epic Games Store today or join our Discord. Gain access to the Alpha starting June 10th by signing up here: https://primordials.game/6wuhr7enpmtsbxx34bk4wr/
Primordials of Amyrion features:
- Lord Over Land – Battle for control of the realm without the tedium of dictation. It’s macro over micro.
- Choose Your Path – Upgrade Primordials, champions, minions and towers to directly counter an opponent’s army.
- Battle of Wit and Will – Test your mettle in 1v1 duels. No teammates can steal glory or bring your great name to shame.
- Bolster Forces – Unleash devastating activatable abilities in support of valiant minions marching into a brutal war of attrition.
- Manage Resources – Spend resources early and go for the killing blow, or build up an economy in an effort to overwhelm the long-game.
ABOUT PRIMORDIALS OF AMYRION
Primordials of Amyrion is a tug-of-war multiplayer online battle arena where players rule kingdoms and build armies to war for ever greater power. “One will rise, Many will fall. Compete in 1v1 duels against other Primordials and their armies, simultaneously balancing resource management while choosing upgrade paths for buildings, champions and minions to gain key advantages on the battlefield. While even the greatest Primordial may not control every unit on the battlefield, some have abilities and ultimates that can turn the tide of war.
For more information on Primordials of Amyrion, please visit www.primordials.game, and follow the game on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PlayPrimordials/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/playprimordials.