Lognes, France –September 4, 2020– Simulation, strategy, and role-playing publisher, Eversim, release their ultimate geopolitical simulator Power & Revolution 2020 Edition on PC today.
Power & Revolution – 2020 Edition is the latest expansion of Geopolitical Simulator 4, the ultra realistic sim of today’s world in which you can play as the head of state or as the opposition in any country.
“In Power & Revolution – 2020 Edition you will face the challenge of politically managing the COVID-19 pandemic and its economic impact”, says Louis-Marie Rocques, CEO at Eversim.
Power & Revolution – 2020 Edition can be currently acquired from our own website. The game will be available on Steam in a few weeks. Owners of the 2019 Edition will receive a discount on the price of the 2020 Edition.
- The latest expansion of Geopolitical Simulator 4, the ultra realistic sim of today’s world.
- Play as the head of state or as the opposition in any country.
- Manage the COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting historic economic crisis and its impact for years to come.
- Broadening of military simulations (new units, formation of squads, missile silos…).
- American presidential election
- Legislative change of political systems (republic into monarchy…).
Eversim is an independent games studio specialized in the development of strategy and simulation games. This company was founded in February 2004 by André and Louis-Marie Rocques, the former heads of the independent video game dev studio Silmarils, which launched more than 30 games between 1987 and 2003. For further information, press here.
The simulation tools developed by Eversim are also used as serious gaming by several organizations (NATO for example) as a training and teaching tool for politics and diplomacy, as well as for simulating crisis situations.
Watch a special version of Geopolitical SImulator being used by NATO for training future diplomats, within a simulation session of a geopolitical crisis, here.