- TEVRIN KRIT’S (HARRY JUDGE) CAPTAIN’S CHAIR (EST. $8,000 – 10,000)
- STAR TREK 25TH ANNIVERSARY PINBALL MACHINE FROM THE COLLECTION OF LEONARD NIMOY (EST. $8,000 – 10,000) [CHARITY LOT]
- MICHAEL BURNHAM’S (SONEQUA MARTIN-GREEN) COMMAND UNIFORM (EST. $3,000 – 5,000)
- CHRISTOPHER PIKE’S (ANSON MOUNT) CAPTAIN UNIFORM (EST. $3,000 – 5,000)
- FRAMED SPOCK (LEONARD NIMOY) EARS FROM THE COLLECTION OF LEONARD NIMOY (EST. $2,000 – 3,000) [CHARITY LOT]
THESE ARE AMONG THE MANY ORIGINAL LOTS AVAILABLE IN THE UPCOMING STAR TREK: DISCOVERY SEASONS 1 & 2 ONLINE AUCTION.
- THE FIRST-EVER OPPORTUNITY FROM VIACOMCBS CONSUMER PRODUCTS AND PROP STORE TO BID ON OVER 200 ORIGINAL PROPS, COSTUMES, AND SET DECORATION ITEMS USED TO MAKE THE HIT PARAMOUNT+ TELEVISION SERIES STAR TREK: DISCOVERY AND THE STANDALONE SHORTS STAR TREK: SHORT TREKS
- VIACOMCBS CONSUMER PRODUCTS AND PROP STORE WILL ALSO AUCTION TWO RARE LOTS FROM THE COLLECTION OF LEONARD NIMOY WITH 100% OF THE HAMMER PRICE PROCEEDS FROM THESE LOTS TO BENEFIT THE UCLA CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASES (COPD) RESEARCH PROGRAM UNDER DR. JOHN BELPERIO
- COLLECTORS WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN AUTHENTIC PIECES OF THE STAR TREK UNIVERSE
- ONLINE BIDDING OPENS THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND, 2021 AND CONCLUDES THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16TH, 2021
- REGISTER NOW AT PROPSTORE.COM/STARTREK FOR A FREE CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF FIVE ORIGINAL TRIBBLES FROM STAR TREK: SHORT TREK “THE TROUBLE WITH EDWARD”
- EACH ITEM COMES WITH A PROP STORE CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
- STREAM STAR TREK: DISCOVERY AND STAR TREK: SHORT TREKS NOW ON PARAMOUNT+
Prop Store, one of the world’s leading auction houses of film and television memorabilia, in association with ViacomCBS Consumer Products, announced today the first-ever STAR TREK: DISCOVERY SEASONS 1 & 2 ONLINE AUCTION.
Over 200 original costumes, props, set decoration, and behind-the-scenes memorabilia from seasons 1 and 2 of Star Trek: Discovery and Star Trek: Short Treks will be offered in this online auction. Bidding begins at 11am EDT/8am PDT on Thursday, September 2nd, 2021, and concludes Thursday, September 16th, 2021, at 8pm EDT/5pm PDT. Fans can register now to bid in the auction and to get updates at: http://www.propstore.com/startrek.
Highlights of the upcoming auction that fans and collectors can bid on with estimated sale prices include:
- Tevrin Krit’s (Harry Judge) Captain’s Chair from Short Treks, Est. $8,000 – $10,000
- Hero Type II Phaser from Season 1-3 and Short Treks, Est. $8,000 – $10,000
- Michael Burnham’s (Sonequa Martin-Green) Command Uniform from Season 1, Est. $3,000 – $5,000
- Philippa Georgiou’s (Michelle Yeoh) Section 31 Uniform from Season 2, Est. $3,000 – $5,000
- Christopher Pike’s (Anson Mount) Captain Uniform from Season 2 and Short Treks, Est. $3,000 – $5,000
- Spock’s (Ethan Peck) Science Uniform from Season 2, Est. $3,000 – $5,000
- L’Rell’s (Mary Chieffo) Hero Ensemble from Season 1, Est. $3,000 – $5,000
- T’Kuvma’s (Chris Obi) Battle at the Binary Stars Costume from Season 1, Est. $3,000 – $5,000
- Voq’s (Shazad Latif) Costume from Season 1, Est. $3,000 – $5,000
- Saru’s (Doug Jones) Science Uniform from Season 1, Est. $2,500 – $3,500
- Sylvia Tilly’s (Mary Wiseman) Mirror Universe Uniform from Season 1, Est. $2,500 – $3,500
- Paul Stamets’ (Anthony Rapp) Science Uniform from Seasons 1-2, Est. $2,000 – $3,000
- Hugh Culber’s (Wilson Cruz) Medical Uniform from Seasons 1-3, Est. $2,000 – $3,000
- Rejac’s (Justin Howell) Torchbearer D’k Tahg (Knife) from Season 1, Est. $2,000 – $3,000
- “Hairy Berry” Cereal Box with Tribbles from Short Treks, Est. $1,500 – $2,500
Each item comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by series creator, Alex Kurtzman, and Prop Store.
Additionally, 100% of the Hammer Price proceeds from the sales of the Framed Spock (Leonard Nimoy) Ears from Star Trek Into Darkness and a Star Trek 25th Anniversary Pinball Machine, both from the Collection of Leonard Nimoy, will be donated in memory of Leonard Nimoy to support the UCLA Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD) Research Program under Dr. John Belperio. COPD is a chronic inflammatory lung disease that causes obstructed airflow from the lungs. Dr. Belperio’s research focuses on early COPD diagnosis and the preservation of lung function of COPD patients. The Nimoy family has been funding Dr. Belperio’s COPD research since Leonard Nimoy’s death in 2015.
Chuck Costas, VP of Business Development & Operations for Prop Store, spoke about the upcoming auction: “From the beginning, STAR TREK: DISCOVERY was an innovative series that brought the legendary Star Trek franchise into a new era with eye-popping craft and state-of-the-art spectacle. As long-time obsessives ourselves, we are over the moon to be able to offer one of the world’s most loyal fanbases this curated selection of iconic props and costumes from the first two seasons of the series. Prop Store is also humbled by the opportunity to join with the estate of Leonard Nimoy in supporting the UCLA Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD) Research Program under Dr. John Belperio. Whether you are new to Discovery or a lifetime lover of all things Star Trek, this auction is sure to have something for everyone.”
John Van Citters, VP Franchise Planning & Star Trek Brand Development at ViacomCBS, commented: “When STAR TREK: DISCOVERY launched in 2017, no one could have anticipated how far the series would come. Over the last four years, fans all over the world have followed the crews of the Discovery, Shenzhou, and Enterprise through time and space with overwhelming love and excitement. These shows are made for the fans, and it is their loyalty that continues to inspire us all. I cannot imagine a better way to honor the fans than to offer them the opportunity to own original pieces from Star Trek: Discovery and Star Trek: Short Treks through our first-ever collaboration with Prop Store.”
TM & © 2021 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Prop Store is also offering an original production tribble from the Star Trek: Short Treks episode “The Trouble with Edward” to five random winners who register for the auction. You must be at least 18 and a legal resident of the 48 continental United States in order to enter. Void where prohibited. Contest sponsored by The Prop Store of London, Inc., 28014 Harrison Pkwy., Valencia, CA 91355. Each valid entry will have an equal chance of winning. There are five chances to win. One winner will be selected at random from each opportunity. Complete contest rules can be found at: www.propstore.com/startrek.
About ViacomCBS Consumer Products
ViacomCBS Consumer Products (VCP) oversees all licensing and merchandising for ViacomCBS Inc. (Nasdaq: VIACA, VIAC), a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, VCP’s portfolio includes a diverse slate of brands and content from BET, CBS (including CBS Television Studios and CBS Television Distribution), Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and Showtime. With properties spanning animation, live-action, preschool, youth and adult, VCP is committed to creating the highest quality product for some of the world’s most beloved, iconic franchises. Additionally, VCP oversees the direct-to-consumer online business for CBS’ programming merchandise, as well as standalone SpongeBob, MTV, Star Trek and Showtime branded ecommerce websites.
About Prop Store
Prop Store is one of the world’s leading auction houses of film and television memorabilia. Prop Store founder Stephen Lane’s love for movies led him to begin hunting for the same props and costumes that were used to create his favorite films. He found that he could not only provide collectors with access to their most coveted pieces, but also establish archival standards for a new, pop-culture hybrid of fine art and memorabilia collecting: prop art.
Founded in 1998, Prop Store now handles prop disposal, sale, archive and auction services to production companies and distributors from around the globe, as well as fixed-price item sale on its website, www.propstore.com. For its contributions to the international auction and trading markets over more than 20 years, Prop Store was awarded The Queen’s Award for Enterprise (QAE): International Trade, Britain’s most coveted commercial prize, in 2020.