Open the gates! Fort Triumph exits Early Access on April 16th
Fort Triumph will exit Early Access this month on PC with console versions planned for later this year
Krakow, Poland – April 2, 2020. All in! Games has announced the release date for Fort Triumph! The challenging tactical fantasy game will be officially released on April 16th on PC and later this year on consoles (PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch).
Successfully funded on Kickstarter, Fort Triumph has been in Early Access since 2018, receiving regular updates from the developers and lots of love from players, with a “Very Positive” rating on Steam. The full version of the game, interface and subtitles, will be available in English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Major changes and improvements since the start of Early Access:
- Three story acts—the game now has a story campaign that is filled with 10 to 20 hours of gameplay
- The 8-player Skirmish mode—players can now pit themselves against up to 7 AI enemies or their friends in local co-op (hot seat)
- More than 30 events and over 80 artifacts added to the game—the events are special locations offering multiple choices that can lead to different results. Artifacts often grant new special abilities to a hero
- Four hero classes (Paladin, Barbarian, Mage, Ranger), each with 12 upgradable abilities, and four races (Troll, Goblin, Human, Undead), with their own castles and upgradable buildings
- Massive changes to UI and UX. A lot of graphical improvements
- All strategic maps are now fully procedurally generated and support having much larger maps
- Inventory, skill trees and town management, as well as resource management, implemented
About Fort Triumph
Fort Triumph is a challenging and fun fantasy-themed turn-based tactics game. It has been described as part XCOM, part Heroes of Might and Magic III, while adding unique tactical environmental interactions of its own. Explore the world, build towns, collect artifacts, improve your heroes, and influence your tactical surroundings using physics! Original in-game music was created by the award-winning composer Marco Valerio Antonini.
About CookieByte Entertainment
CookieByte Entertainment is a team of tactics-passionate indies who have been working on Fort Triumph since 2016. What started as a trio of friends has grown into a small team of programmers, artists and writers, working from Tel Aviv. Most of the team grew up on tactical turn based games, RPGs and adventure games, but they have a couple of hard core FPS lovers as well as several brave MMORPG survivors.
About All in! Games
All in! Games is a new video game publishing and production company based in Krakow, Poland. Founded in 2018, the team has raised 10M EUR for production and marketing and already signed sixteen games, including Ghostrunner (One More Level), Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity), Alaloth – Champions of The Four Kingdoms (Gamera Interactive) and Paradise Lost (PolyAmorous).