- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition – You are Geralt of Rivia, mercenary monster slayer. At your disposal is every tool of the trade: razor-sharp swords, lethal mixtures, stealthy crossbows and powerful combat magic. Before you stands a war-torn, monster-infested continent you can explore at will. Your current contract? Tracking down the Child of Prophecy, a living weapon that can alter the shape of the world. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition will be available on Oct. 15.
- Overwatch: Legendary Edition – Join the fight for the future in the world of Overwatch, and choose your hero from a diverse cast of soldiers, scientists, adventurers and oddities. Bend time, defy physics and unleash a dizzying array of extraordinary powers and weapons. Engage your enemies in iconic locations from around the globe in the ultimate team-based shooter*. Overwatch: Legendary Edition will be available on Oct. 15.
- Little Town Hero – The story is set in an isolated village on the edge of the world. The only gate leading outside is heavily guarded by a castle, and the villagers are not allowed to leave. One day, a “Monster” appears in the village, shocking everyone because, until then, no one knew such creatures existed. The protagonist is able to fight it using a mysterious Red stone he found in the coalmines. In the course of his defense of the village, he gradually unravels secrets of how the stones and the monsters came to be… Little Town Hero will be available on Oct. 16.
- Killer Queen Black – Fight for your hive in this strategic team platformer with three ways to win. Hop on the snail, hoard berries or wipe out the enemy’s queen to claim victory. Killer Queen Black will be available on Oct. 11.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- A Knight’s Quest
- Baldur’s Gate and Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Editions – Available Oct. 15
- Bibi & Tina at the horse farm
- Billy Bomber
- Crazy Mini Golf Arcade – Available Oct. 14
- Daemon X Machina DLC – Available Oct. 11
- DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS – Available Oct. 11
- Eternal Card Game
- Family Tree
- Fatal Fracture
- Little Briar Rose
- Mable & The Wood
- Midnight Evil
- Monochrome Order
- Old School RPG Bundle
- Planescape: Torment and Icewind Dale: Enhanced Editions – Available Oct. 15
- Pocket Stables
- Queen’s Quest 4: Sacred Truce
- River City Melee Mach!!
- Secret Files Sam Peters
- Spirit Hunter: NG
- Super Box Land Demake – Available Oct. 11
- The Bradwell Conspiracy
- The Eyes of Ara – Available Oct. 15
- The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors – Available Oct. 15
- Zombieland: Double Tap – Road Trip – Available Oct. 15
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS:
*Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required. Not available in all countries. Internet access required. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.