This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Dying Light: Platinum Edition – Now you can enjoy Dying Light to the fullest with the richest version of the acclaimed, open-world, zombie survival game! Containing four pieces of DLC and 17 skin bundles, Dying Light: Platinum Edition brings together everything you need to explore all the post-apocalyptic world has to offer. Rove an infected world where only the strongest will make it. Master your combat skills to fight monsters of all kinds, both human and the undead. Parkour across roofs, craft weapons and help other survivors while you’re confronting your own nightmares. Drive across Harran as you spread carnage in your buggy, face and survive Bozak’s trials, explore new quarantine zones, and enjoy plenty of new skins and weapons! Dying Light: Platinum Edition will be available on Oct. 19.
- The Jackbox Party Pack 8 – The eighth installment of the beloved Jackbox Party Pack franchise is here. Five hilarious new games will energize your next game night, holiday party or video call. No extra controllers needed – players use their phones or tablets to play along. Got a bigger group? Play with up to 10 players and up to 10,000 audience members.
- The Good Life – Having accepted a request from The Morning Bell newspaper to “uncover the mystery of a small English town,” Naomi Hayward finds herself in Rainy Woods, far from her home in New York. Upon beginning her investigation, Naomi – camera in hand – soon discovers an inexplicable phenomenon in which the townspeople transform into cats and dogs as night falls. Then, just as she’s looking into that mystery, a murder occurs… Join her as she attempts to reveal the truth about Rainy Woods. The Good Life will be available on Oct. 15.
- Subnautica + Subnautica: Below Zero – Combining the award-winning game Subnautica with its sequel, Subnautica: Below Zero, this Nintendo Switch exclusive allows players to fully immerse themselves in the full mystery surrounding the water world of planet 4546B. Craft equipment, pilot submarines and out-smart wildlife to explore lush coral reefs, volcanoes and cave systems – all while trying to survive in both hostile water zones and frozen terrain.
- Sora From KINGDOM HEARTS Is Coming To Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – The iconic Keyblade wielder will be the final DLC fighter added to the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game on Oct. 18, completing an extraordinary, nearly three-year journey of new fighters across video game history joining the game’s roster. Challenger Pack 11 contains Sora as a playable fighter, the new Hollow Bastion stage and a selection of music tracks from the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise. Challenger Pack 11 is part of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters Pass Vol. 2, which can be purchased for a suggested retail price of $29.99 and also includes Min Min from the ARMS game, Steve & Alex from Minecraft, Sephiroth from the FINAL FANTASY series, Pyra/Mythra from the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 game and Kazuya from the TEKKEN franchise. Challenger Pack 11 can also be purchased separately for $5.99.*
- Last Chance To Soar – The Link & Loftwing – The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Sweepstakes ends on Oct. 18. This is your last chance to get a legendary collection of prizes, which includes a Link on Loftwing statue and an acrylic panel featuring art from the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD game, among other cool keepsakes. My Nintendo members can redeem 10 Platinum Points to enter, with up to three entries total. Five lucky winners will be picked, so enter today!** For more information and to enter, please visit https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/bdb50a10b6b3e6d3.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- A Little Golf Journey
- Aeon Must Die!
- Aliens Drive Me Crazy
- Ancient Stories: Gods of Egypt – Available on Oct. 15
- Angry Alligator – Available on Oct. 19
- Arcade Archives The Genji and the Heike Clans
- BATS: Bloodsucker Anti-Terror Squad – Available on Oct. 20
- Bonito Days
- Damn Dolls
- Driving World: Italian Job
- DUNGEON ENCOUNTERS
- Duo Zombies – Available on Oct. 19
- Evil Tonight
- Extreme Race – Available on Oct. 16
- Fight of Animals: Arena
- Gleylancer – Available on Oct. 15
- Henchman Story
- Inspector Waffles
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- Mercenaries Series Bundle
- Mon Amour
- My Little Ramenbar
- Puzzle 9 – Available on Oct. 15
- Red Ronin
- Regency Solitaire – Available on Oct. 19
- Robot Car War: Transform Battle Machines
- Ruin Raiders
- Sheepo – Available on Oct. 20
- Slice of Life
- Spectacular Sparky – Available on Oct. 20
- Star Drives
- Sweets Swap Classic
- Tears of Avia
- The Bear And The Admiral
- The Caligula Effect 2 – Available on Oct. 19
- The Sundew
- Waifu Discovered 2: Medieval Fantasy
- Wild & Horror Pinball – Available on Oct. 15
- Youtubers Life 2 – Available on Oct. 19
- Zumania – Magic Casual Puzzle
* Full version of game required to use DLC. Sold separately.
** NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 13 years old or older. Sweepstakes begins 10 a.m. PT on 9/15/2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 10/18/2021. To enter, you must (1) have a Nintendo Account; (2) visit https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/bdb50a10b6b3e6d3; (3) sign in to your Nintendo Account, and (4) redeem 10 Platinum Points per entry at the Link & Loftwing – The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Sweepstakes page as stated in Official Rules. There will be five (5) winners. Each winner will receive one (1) Link on Loftwing statue (ARV: $459.99 USD), one (1) 18” x 24” acrylic panel featuring art from the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD game (ARV: $280.00 USD), one (1) The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia Encyclopedia HC book (ARV $39.99 USD), and one (1) The Legend of Zelda Marks of the Goddesses mini backpack by Danielle Nicole (ARV $39.99 USD). Total ARV of each prize: $819.97 USD. Total ARV of all prizes: $4,099.85 USD. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Details and restrictions apply. For Official Rules, visit https://www.nintendo.com/rules/my-nintendo-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-hd-sweepstakes-2021/. Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc., 4600 150th Avenue NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of systems, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch family of systems, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.