This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Dreamscaper – By night, delve deep into your subconscious, facing nightmares in an ever-changing world filled with unique items, abilities and challenges. By day, explore the city of Redhaven, build relationships and unlock permanent upgrades in order to take on the next dream stronger than ever. Dreamscaper is an endlessly replayable action roguelike with a waking/dreaming gameplay cycle.
- Dodgeball Academia – In a world where dodgeball is life, you join Otto at the academy and train to become the ultimate dodgeball champion. Across eight episodes, you’ll forge friendships and create rivals, all in the name of developing the best dodgeball team. Level up Otto and develop a dynamic team across a vast and customizable party progression system. All the while, explore the vast Dodgeball Academia and uncover the long-hidden truths that reside within the very walls you live, learn and dominate in.
- BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition – Fly and survive through the game-of-the-year-winning world of BADLAND and discover an astonishing number of imaginative traps, puzzles and obstacles along the way. BADLAND is an atmospheric, side-scrolling, action-adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition will be available on Aug. 6.
- Rise to the Challenge and Join the Hunt – Attention MONSTER HUNTER fans! My Nintendo is giving away an epic MONSTER HUNTER prize pack to 10 lucky winners in the My Nintendo Ultimate MONSTER HUNTER amiibo Sweepstakes #1 – enter today! Contestants who enter by Aug. 7 will have the chance to win 15 MONSTER HUNTER amiibo figures and five 11” x 17” MONSTER HUNTER RISE posters. For more information, please visit https://my.nintendo.com/news/125831be337454c4#sp.*
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- 123 Dots
- 3D ADVANTIME – Available Aug. 7
- A Monster’s Expedition
- Ace Attorney Turnabout Collection
- Arcade Archives NOVA2001
- Black Book – Available Aug. 10
- Bone Marrow – Available Aug. 6
- Button City – Available Aug. 10
- Castle Of Pixel Skulls – Available Aug. 6
- City Match – A Block Pop Puzzle Game
- Dating Life: Miley X Emily
- Demons of Asteborg
- Doomsday Vault
- Dream House Days DX
- Enter Digiton: Heart of Corruption
- Haven Park
- PICROSS S GENESIS & Master System edition
- Race Track Driver – Available Aug. 6
- Red Square Escape
- Shadowverse: Champion’s Battle – Available Aug. 10
- Spelunker HD Deluxe – Available Aug. 6
- Star Hunter DX
- The Falconeer: Warrior Edition
- The Last Survey – Available Aug. 6
- We Know the Devil
- Zengeon – Available Aug. 6
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 13 years old or older. Sweepstakes begins 10:00 AM PT on 7/7/2021 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on 8/7/2021. To enter, you must (1) have a Nintendo Account; (2) visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories/sweepstake; (3) sign in to your Nintendo Account, and (4) redeem 10 Platinum Points per entry at the My Nintendo Ultimate Monster Hunter amiibo™ Sweepstakes #1 page as stated in Official Rules. There will be ten (10) winners. Each winner will receive fifteen (15) Monster Hunter themed amiibo figures (ARV between $19.99 and $24.99 each) and one Monster Hunter themed poster set (ARV $49.95). Total ARV of each prize: $370.80 USD. Total ARV of all prizes: $3,708.00 USD. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Details and restrictions apply. For Official Rules, visit https://nintendo.com/rules/MyNintendo_Ultimate_Monster_Hunter_amiibo_1_Official_Sweepstakes_rules. Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc., 4600 150th Avenue NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of systems, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch family of systems, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch family of systems both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS family of systems feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/. For all other systems please visit http://support.nintendo.com/.