his week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends Definitive Edition – Immerse yourself in the vivid tales of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Play as the mighty warrior Lu Bu, and embark on a journey that depicts his way of life. The Definitive Edition includes all of the downloadable content from past versions of the game.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- Splatoon 2 Frosty Fest – Fans of the Splatoon 2 game have plenty of reasons to start inkin’ online*. Frosty Fest will turn Inkopolis Square into a festive winter wonderland. Inklings and Octolings will even get to use some very fancy glitter-filled ink! In keeping with the season, this special Splatfest asks: Who do you get most excited to spend the holidays with: Friends or Family? Choose a side and battle it out from Jan. 4 at 2 p.m. PT to Jan. 6 at 2 p.m. PT. You can also get seasonal gear that will be distributed via the Splatoon 2 News channel on your Nintendo Switch system. Look for these free gifts in late December. Need a reminder? Redeem your My Nintendo points** now for a themed wallpaper featuring the special gear.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Piranha Plant – Don’t forget that My Nintendo users who purchase and register the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game by Jan. 31, 2019, will receive a download code for Piranha Plant, which will join the battle as a playable character when it’s available. Get all the details at https://smashbros.nintendo.com/buy/#piranha-plant.
- ACA NEOGEO PUZZLE BOBBLE (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Arcade Archives DONKEY KONG JR. (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Diggerman (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Gelly Break – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Jewel Fever 2 – Full and Demo Versions (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Mech Rage (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Revenge of the Bird King (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Xenon Valkyrie+ (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Jan. 1
**A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.