down for too long and the race is over – Nightvision: Drive Forever pushes players to take deadly risks, and its Story Mode examines why someone would put their life on the line so recklessly. Soon, daring players will be able to experience this from the virtual driver’s seat too.
The VR mode for Nightvision: Drive Forever will be a free update for all current and future players, offering all the existing modes in truly immersive style. Players will have to maintain nerves of steel as their cars hurtle through unpredictable and deadly procedurally generated mountain roads, weaving between unruly traffic. Buckle up tight, as crashing and burning in immersive first person can be intense.
A list of features include:
- Realistic seat-of-your-pants racing featuring the challenge of limited visibility.
- Procedurally generated desert highways, designed by RoadGen™ artificial intelligence.
- No map, no memorization. Just your own driving skills versus endless unpredictable roads.
- Zone out long into the night in Endless Mode – no pressure, just boundless trails.
- Intense and varied weather patterns, including fierce storms and driving rain.
- Activate one of 17+ bonus modes to bring a wilder, weirder vibe to your next trip.
- An extensive Story Mode; discover what drives someone to such a perilous journey.
- Share and compete with others on your favourite roads with track generation codes.
- Full steering wheel and gamepad controller support in both regular & VR modes.
- Support for most common HMD models via SteamVR. No Touch controllers required.
Nightvision: Drive Forever is available on Steam now for $17.99/€14.99/£13.99. Closed testing for the VR mode begins soon.