ANDORRA, December 6, 2021 – Andorran startup Keepser Group announced today plans to introduce their Keepser Cold Wallet (KCW) – the world’s only internationally-patented cold wallet – at CES 2022 in Las Vegas, NV, from January 5-8, exhibiting from Booth #61250 in the Eureka Park Marketplace, located in The Venetian Expo Center.
Future-proof by design, KCW sets itself apart in a multitude of ways, offering multi-level security and rights management, with nothing stored on the Cloud, smartphones or computers — a weakness prevalent in many alternative solutions. The product stores crypto in any form, with storage guaranteed for 30 years.
A contactless device that pairs with a software application – identical to the size of a credit card – KCW sets itself apart in the rapidly expanding field of cold wallets, including:
- It is a highly reliable and safe storage authentication device, embedding a unique segmented key.
- The Cold Wallet application can be downloaded on any Android® devices, computers and soon iPhones®.
- KCW’s scalable capacity and support for all cryptography standards, make it the perfect vault to store valuable secrets or passwords.
- The user’s unique ID is recognized by the paired App, so a lost card does not pose a security risk.
- Financial transactions or sensitive applications can be conducted through trusted, private and anonymous communication channels.
- KCW includes a complex library of functions that are activated via NFC. An administrator console is provided to manage a fleet of KCWs and configure up to five trust levels, strictly controlling the authorized conditions of pairing.
- A state-of-the-art embedded cypher generator ensures that secrets can only be read by the intended receiver.
In addition to their booth in Eureka Park, Keepser will also exhibit at CES Unveiled. The media-only showcase will take place Monday, January 3, from 5:00 until 8:30 p.m. in the Shorelines Exhibit Hall at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino.