Independent game developer Rok Entertainment announced today a new update is now available for the Viking-inspired online roleplaying adventure, Valnir Rok. With the “Alpha 3” update, players will be able to play as female Vikings warriors, tame and ride horses, farm the land for food and resources, and build mystic totems to ask for blessings by the Viking gods of Valnir island.
Key Features to the update include:
- Female Viking Models: No longer will boys get to have all the bloody, pilfering fun!
- Horse Mounts: Tame and ride horses to quest in distant areas and charge into battle to intimidate foes.
- Farming: Till the land, plant seeds, and tend to your crops to use as food, materials to craft, and valuable medicinal herbs.
- New Hairstyles & Facial Tattoos: Choose from new hairstyle options as well as unique facial tattoos for your character.
- Totem System: Build beautiful totem structures, give offerings to your gods and ask for blessings to slow decay periods and other beneficial in-game effects.
Valnir Rok is an online sandbox survival roleplaying game inspired by Norse mythology. Players will awaken to find themselves on Valnir Island and must do whatever it takes to survive in a land of wild animals, mythical beasts, and violent men. As a hardened Viking warrior, butcher your enemies in bloody combat, build and improve village structures, and form a clan to expand your power and reputation. Battle against opposing clans, place bounties on hated enemies, and discover ruin artifacts to gain favor with the gods with great deeds and holy sacrifices. Might makes right in the Viking world of Valnir Rok.
Valnir Rok is available on Steam for $19.99. Join the adventure filled with heroic deeds and legendary battles – follow the game development on Twitter, “Like” us on Facebook and visit the official site, www.valnir.net.