New Free DLC 3000th Duel: The Wise Ones Out Today on Switch
Newly expanded world with 150+ regions to explore
Seongnam, Republic of Korea –September 30, 2020– Independent games
studio NEOPOPCORN Corp release the first DLC of the metroidvania indie
hit 3000th Duel, named 3000th Duel: The Wise Ones, on Nintendo Switch
 today for free.
3000th Duel: The Wise Ones contains over 150 additional regions to
explore and 60 kinds of monsters to finish with, as well as new
equipment and occults, and a harder game mode. Continue the adventures
of a masked hero with no memory through an obscure universe now much
bigger than before.
“3000th Duel: The Wise Ones is being launched on Switch after it’s
success on PC”, says Hyunju Jung, CEO at Neopopcorn Corp. “We’re
extremely glad to keep enriching 3000th Duel as it has become one of the
most significant fast-paced exploration-focused side-scroller action
RPG’s in the last 12 months”.
Inspired by dark-fantasy movies like Tim Burton’s The Nightmare
Before Christmas, 3000th Duel features trepidant fights against menacing
foes and creatures. Construct your character and utilize weaponry to get
over every challenge and find out the true identity of the hero starring
* Continue the adventures of a masked hero with no memory.
* 150+ new regions and 60 new types of monsters
* New equipment and occults available.
* New game plus mode included.
* Use blade-based, sword-based, and lance-based attacks.
* Collect Occults spread all over the map to use the Forbidden Magic.
* Build each player’s main character into one’s preferred battle type.