3000th Duel is an exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG
featuring 150+ monsters and gigantic final bosses.
New Free DLC 3000th Duel: The Wise Ones Out Today on Steam
Dark fantasy Metroidvania world expansion
Seongnam, Republic of Korea –August 26, 2020– Independent games
studio NEOPOPCORN Corp release the first DLC of the exploration-focused,
side-scroller action RPG 3000th Duel, named 3000th Duel: The Wise Ones,
on Steam  today for free.
In the expanded world of 3000th Duel: The Wise Ones, you’ll have to
continue the adventures of a masked hero with no memory through an
obscure universe with 150+ new regions and 60 new types of monsters,
featuring new equipment and occults, and a new gameplus mode.
“3000th Duel: The Wise Ones is the first expansion of the original
3000th Duel, one of the best selling metroidvanias in the last 12
months” says Kiuk Kim, CEO at Neopopcorn Corp. “This DLC is firstly
available on Steam but it will eventually be launched on Switch too”.
Inspired by movie classics such as Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before
Christmas, 3000th Duel features speedy and exciting battles against
monsters of all sizes. Build your character and use different weapons to
defeat your enemies and discover something terrifying about your
hero’s true identity.
* Continue the adventures of a masked hero with no memory.
* 150+ new regions and 60 new types of monsters
* New equipment and occults available.
* New gameplus mode included.
* Use blade-based, sword-based and lance-based attacks.
* Collect Occults spread all over the map to use the Forbidden Magic.
* Build each player’s main character into one’s prefered battle type.