June 20, 2019 — X.D. Network are incredibly excited to share that the launch day is here for anime-inspired rhythm action title Muse Dash! Created by PeroPeroGames, Muse Dash offers up a critically acclaimed music game experience with a simple 2-button control scheme and over 90 unique J-Pop, Pop, Trance, and Vocaloid songs to master!
Muse Dash will launch with a first week discount of $2.39/2.79£ (base game) and $19.99/16.79£ (DLC pass) on Steam and $26.99/26.99£ for the full game on Nintendo Switch. Players of Muse Dash on PC and Nintendo Switch will also receive a time-limited-exclusive new Marija skin!
Fashioned after anime-inspired visuals, Muse Dashpresents a kawaii first impression but this rhythm game quickly reveals an incredible amount of depth at its core. Muse Dash has previously received critical acclaim for its simple but hard to master side-scroller mechanics that challenge players to kick, dodge, and jump to the rhythm. Each song comes with trophies to unlock, leaderboards to make your mark on, and 3 difficulties to suit your style, leading to many reasons for players to perfect their form in Muse Dash!
What to expect from Muse Dash:
- Over 90 songs to master in-game (DLC included)
- A variety of stages, enemies, and bosses to face representing different music genres
- 3 unique heroines to play, different pets with various mechanics, and unlockable outfits with different skills
- Leaderboards for each song to challenge yourself against the very best
- High-level difficulty options for rhythm game players who want to master Muse Dash
- Nintendo Switch purchase will come with free DLC updates post-launch!
- Limited time Marija skin on both platforms for early purchasers
The PC and Nintendo Switch versions of Muse Dashwill include English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified and traditional Chinese localization options for players to choose from. The Nintendo Switch version launches this week on the e-shop in Japan, North America, Europe, and Australia with DLC included, while the PC release will be worldwide with DLC available separately.
Looking for more information on Muse Dash? Find out more info at X.D Network on Twitter.