Demos, streams, and exclusive announcements revealed!
Manchester, UK – September 11th, 2020 — Merge Games, one of 2020’s busiest indie publishers, together with Signature Edition will attend a very different looking PAX this year. Event organiser, ReedPop, has responded to the global COVID-19 crisis by creating PAX Online X EGX Digital – a nine-day-long extravaganza, starting on Saturday September 12th (7.30pm UK / 8.30pm CET / 2.30pm ET / 11.30am PT.)
Merge has demos, streams and exclusive announcements all planned during PAX Online, so be sure to check out the schedule at the booth – paxegx.com/merge-games! Online visitors heading to Merge’s e-booth will be treated to four new fantastic games slated for 2020 and beyond:
- DwarfHeim – The Next Generation Co-op RTS games. Featured in articles from outlets like PC Gamer and Rock Paper Shotgun, we have some exciting news and activities planned around PAX that we can’t wait to share with you! What’s more, we also have a playable Survival mode for people to play during the PAX digital event.
- Foreclosed – The action-shooter in a comic-book world with a gorgeous cyberpunk world. First revealed at IGN’s Summer of Gaming Showcase, we have some exciting announcements to make for Foreclosed as well as some surprising new content – Antab Studio talks about Foreclosed’s world, story, and inspirations with awesome gameplay action to match.
- Cloudpunk: One of 2020’s most anticipated console indie hits – we’re excited to showcase our neon-noir narrative cyberpunk adventure Cloudpunk which will be coming to Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on October 15th.
- Morbid: The Seven Acolytes – We’re showcasing a new demo of our Horrorpunk action RPG Morbid: The Seven Acolytes for Steam gamers eagerly anticipating the game! Receiving a great response at Gamescom after being featured on the Future Games Show and IGN’s Gamescom Studio, we’re super excited to show more of our brutal action RPG!
Merge Games’ awesome PAX Online show reel features digital and physical games and includes footage from all four games featured the Merge booth as well other up and coming hits such as Smalland and Alex Kidd in Miracle World – check it out below!
Signature Edition Games’ booth can be found in the event’s retail section – find it here: paxegx.com/retailers/pax-x-egx-merge-games. Signature Edition, known for creating physical indie games for collectors, has a wide range of awesome indie titles to appeal to gamers of all tastes. Presented in eye-catching, over-sized Sierra-style boxes packed with exclusive content, Signature Edition titles include new games like Morbid: The Seven Acolytes, Hellpoint and Bounty Battle as well as established classics such as Streets of Rage 4, Dead Cells and Darkest Dungeon.
Signature Edition prides itself on fast and affordable shipping safely around the globe and its service is backed up by excellent, dedicated customer support. During the PAX Online event the Signature Edition store will also feature a number of discounted, end of line, titles across a range of platforms including Frostpunk, Northgard, Sparklite, and Stranded Sails – Explorers of the Cursed Islands.
Check out Signature Edition’s PAX Online show reel below!
About Merge Games
Merge is an independent video game publisher based in Manchester, UK. The company publishes interactive software worldwide for personal computers and video game consoles. Merge also specialises in publishing collectible games for retail and worldwide digital distribution for independent developers. More information about Merge products can be found at www.mergegames.com.
Keep up to date with everything Merge Games using these links:
About Signature Edition
Signature Edition Games offers premium-quality physical games for collectors at an affordable price point. Our games come specially boxed with exclusive content and are carefully packaged and speedily shipped around the world. Our games are housed in a sturdy “Sierra” box with foam insert to ensure the Signature Edition arrives safely! To see the store, please visit: www.signatureeditiongames.com.
Follow Signature Edition with these links:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/SigEditionGames
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/SigEditionGames
- Web – https://signatureeditiongames.com
- Discord – https://discord.com/invite/signatureedition
- Newsletter – http://eepurl.com/clvzyb
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF3CvgtFFvNJS7nuUTootqKpbDyqGrbdN