If you like Cyberpunk and fast paced 3rd person view directional shooter than this might be the game for you. Right off the back you are introduced into a world of Cyberpunk where you are able to transfer you self-conscious to pre-deceased individuals to survive a horde of military units. The only problem that I had at the beginning of the game is that the story and dialogue was producing itself to fast that I did not get to embrace the story.
- Fast paced directional shooter.
- Cyberpunk world that I enjoyed jumping into
- Plenty to learn when it came to facing off against hordes or enemies.
- Did not have option to reduce pointer speed for better control on PC
- Dialogue for story was too fast to where I did not fully understand story that was being told.
- Throws you too fast into gaming tutorials and does not give you enough time to embrace what actions need to be done
Demo Rating: I would give Memory Lost a “6” out of 10.
Even though the follow through was not too enjoyable, I thoroughly enjoyed my time paying the game. I love faced paced shooters and I also love the different types of worlds of Cyberpunk. I just wish I had more time to understand what is going on in the story. But i believe if a little more time and effort went into a couple of things in this game than it would be a smash hit.