“Dandy Ace is a game that looks charming and inviting, but you soon find out just how far the rabbit hole goes once you start playing.” said Don Hudson, Product Manager at Neowiz. “Mad Mimic’s made a blend of Action RPG and Roguelite that’s both addictive and stylish, with countless ways to play through its myriad winding levels. We cannot wait for players to get their hands on the final product”
“Dandy Ace has been a labor of love from the start.” said Luis Sampaio, COO of Mad Mimic. “We’re thrilled to be finally showing off every trick Ace has up his sleeve this March, and we’ll be revealing plans for DLC in the near future!”
Interested players can wishlist the game and try the demo available on Steam. Dandy Ace will be launching first on Steam, but will also be headed to PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch later this year.
What Is Dandy Ace?
Dandy Ace is an over the top fast-paced roguelike experience that follows a fabulous magician seeking to combine and use his magical cards while fighting and looting his way to defeat the Green-Eyed Illusionist, Lele, who has imprisoned him in a cursed mirror. While battling your way through Lele’s ever changing palace, combine different cards with more than a thousand possibilities, each with their own playstyles and powers. Every run provides new challenges and combinations for players to explore as they progress closer to Lele.
Play as Dandy Ace, the amazing hero, and survive the challenges of the extravagant, lavish and ever-changing palace created to defeat him filled with bizarre creatures and outrageous bosses. Find all the magical cards, gather shards and gold, and get help from his assistants and unconventional allies.
- Rogue-lite experience: Try, die and try again until you beat the Green-Eyed Illusionist with the replayability and adrenaline of a rogue-like with permanent upgrades that makes you stronger as you progress further with each run.
- 2D isometric fast-paced action: with lots of challenging but fair combat engagements. Battle your way through bizarre creatures and outrageous bosses while building up your own arsenal of magic.
- Create your own builds: Combine cards with more than a thousand possibilities, each with its own gameplay style and powers.
- Challenges of the ever-changing palace: Explore the extravagant and lavish aesthetics of the game through the nonlinear progression of the palace, fighting off unique enemies and bosses, on your quest to defeat Lele and escape the cursed mirror.
- Twitch Mode for Livestream Shenanigans: Call upon your stream viewers to provide aid, or hinder your progress in this Twitch-enabled game mode that lets Twitch audiences call the shots inside the Cursed Mirror.
Visit Dandy Ace on Social Media:
About Mad Mimic
The studio was founded by the developers Luis Fernando Tashiro and Luís Gustavo Sampaio, who set out to prove that it was possible to actually work, survive, and thrive pursuing their dreams. Through their games, Mad Mimic strives to share all the great feelings they experienced while turning their dreams into reality. An award-winning Indie game developer based in São Paulo, Brazil, its first title, No Heroes Here, already has more than 15 nominations and awards in the Brazilian and international market. For more information about the studio, please visit www.madmimic.com.
Established in 1997, NEOWIZ, Inc (KOSDAQ:095660) is a pioneer in social platforms and online games. As one of the leading game companies in Korea, the company has successfully published a wide variety of PC and mobile games through www.pmang.com since 2003.NEOWIZ is currently focused on creating and servicing online games for the global audience with high-quality titles such as Brave Nine, Bless Unleashed, Skul: The Hero Slayer, Metal Unit and DJMAX RESPECT.