Fans can get their first hands-on as a new playable demo goes live on Steam
Košice, Slovak Republic – 10th June, 2021. Attention warriors! It’s time to choose your allegiance and prepare to fight for your survival, as the Kickstarter campaign for the upcoming action RTS game Liquidation launches today! The Kickstarter campaign will be pivotal in engaging with fans and building an active community to support the next phase of this exciting project.
As part of the Kickstarter campaign and ongoing development and testing of this action packed game, fans can also test their tactical RTS skills in an exciting new playable demo available to download from the Liquidation Steam page at the same time as the Kickstarter campaign goes live. Jump straight into the action as a Crusade faction commander tasked with liberating a tactically important outpost from an unknown threat. Vastly outnumbered and overwhelmed by the relentless attacks of the enemy, will you command your forces well enough to survive and rendezvous at the extraction point?
Check out the official Kickstarter video, featuring Erik Vinclav founder of Divio, as he introduces the game and talks about his vision for the future development of Liquidation.
Watch the Liquidation Kickstarter trailer here
In case you missed it, check out the exciting teaser trailer for Liquidation here
Liquidation is a tactical RTS game in which you take on the role of a faction commander tasked with crushing other insurgent factions and stake your claim as ruler of the war-torn world of Veá. The Liquidation universe blends elements of both fantasy and science fiction to deliver a fresh perspective in the genre with support for both single-player and multiplayer modes. The game also features base building, resource management, thrilling combat and mighty deities that can grant you powerful abilities. . . only if you please them of course.
Liquidation will offer 4 distinct factions, each with its own campaign. Lead the fanatical and zealous Crusade, hellbent on exterminating everything inhuman or guide the technologically advanced, reptilian Alliance in their desperate fight for survival. Call upon the endless Legions of invading demons, and decipher the bidding of their mysterious master, or, if you’re feeling really evil, you can take command of the all consuming abominations of Corruption.
Features of Liquidation
- Favor of the Gods – Battle your opponents for heaven’s blessings, which in turn will provide you with a host of abilities and buffs.
- Position Matters – Your troops can gain the upper hand by fighting from cover, or from a higher position. Use the terrain to your advantage!
- Equipped for Battle – Arm your units with a variety of weapons on the battlefield! It’s up to you to choose the right tool for the right job.
- Tactical Abilities – Make use of a variety of powerful abilities to disrupt and vanquish your foes. A few well-placed grenades can change the outcome of any battle!
- Army Composition – In Liquidation, no one unit can dominate all others. Build your army carefully: every unit is designed to cover for another’s weakness.
- Multiplayer and Community – Dive into high action friendly matches with matchmaking options and a ladder system for those who enjoy competition and replays and replay sharing will be implemented for community members.
- Bring a friend to the battle – Share the experience and enlist the help of your friends as the entire story mode will be playable in co-op.
Liquidation is scheduled for an autumn/fall release for PC with the Kickstarter campaign starting today . Fans can wishlist the game on Steam now. For more information please visit the official Liquidation website at https://liquidationgame.com/ or follow on the official social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, Discord and YouTube