What to expect from your new job at Ghoul-B-Gone Ltd.:
- Nothing to lose
- Fearless in regards to potential ghost encounters
- Expect very flexible working hours
- Reckless in terms of toxic and sticky surroundings
- Fire-resistance is optional, but not a must
- Weapons and house cleaning expertise recommended
- Opportunity to earn big money! (For your boss.)
- Must be familiar with modern gaming hardware such as PC, Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 or Xbox One
- Be the best at putting pests to rest!
If you wanna join, please submit your application here to our WISHLIST!
Dead End Job sends you into a madcap, 90’s Ren & Stimpy-esque world to bust up ghosts. It’s a rougelike twin-stick shooter with included buddy co-op that straps a vacuum pack to your back and puts a plasma blaster in your hand. For you, it’s just another day in the office.
Soon to be published by Headup for PC, Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 or Xbox One, Dead End Job is developed by Ant Workshop a Scotland-based studio founded by Tony Gowland. Gowland was previously involved at Rockstar Games as lead level designer for Red Dead Redemption, and worked on multiple games in the GTA franchise. Ant Workshop’s team also includes other Rockstar alumni, and focus on developing original IP and interesting games with an off-beat sense of humour.